Easter~Side Story Part Two

"Jonah you don't have to lie" I tell him. "It doesn't matter" he looks away from me. "Hey Derek I'm taking Jonah out for a while you mind playing with Noah?!" I shout. "Once more no need to shout and two I don't mind" he says. I walk out with Jonah in my arms. "You going to tell me what's wrong now?" I ask. "I miss Uncle Sam and Dean" he pouts looking at the sky. "I miss 'em too" I say. "When will they come back?" He asked. I shrugged. "I don't know Jonah I really don't" I say. He sighed. "You gonna tell me the real reason now?" I ask. "But how did you know?" He asked. "I'm your mother I know when you lie" I say. "But-" I cut him off already knowing what he was going to say. "Those other times I let them slide" I say. "I heard Uncle Stiles talking about supernatural beings are they real?" He asked. Oh Stiles din jávla fitta (Translation: You Fucking Pussy). I'm going to strangle him with my bare hands. "I don't want you to worry about it ok?" I ask. He nodded. "Ok" he said.

~Skipping Time ~

"Ok in three...two...one. GO!" I shout and everyone scatters to find the hidden eggs. "SCOTT I SEE YOU NO CHEATING!" I yell and he looks back at me with a smile. I lean against Derek who is also not playing and he wrapped am arm around my shoulders. "Mom I found one!" Noah shouts at the same time as Jonah. "I still think it's odd" I say. "What do you mean?" Derek asked looking at me. "How this twin telepathy thing works" I say. "You have a twin do you? So why don't you ask yourself that" he said. I shoved him a little. "Shut up" I say growling a little. He lifted up an eyebrow silently challenging me. I already knew to run and that's exactly what I did. Of course he caught up to me only because I let him. He pinned me against a tree growling lowly in my ear making me shiver. "You challenging me Addison?" He asked seductively. Oh man. "N-no" I stuttered. "I think you are maybe we should sort that out later. You are going to get it so bad later" he says. I bit my lip and thought of an excuse. "We have kids you know" I say. "Let Melissa and John take them" he says biting my ear. "O-ok" I stammer. "Hmm I still have an effect on you don't I?" He asked. "Pssf no" I say covering the nervousness. "You know I can smell your arousal right?" He asked. "Don't remember me" I say. "Up to no good?" Peter asked out of nowhere. "Where did you come from?" I ask as Derek stepped aside. "Oh you know I've been around" he says. By nightfall we all had fun and all escipally Stiles and my boys.

Should I do more side stories? You could comment yes or no or a maybe you'd think about it or a silent nod behind the screen. I'd prefer if you commented. OH MA GAWD DO YOU GUYS REALIZE HOW MANY READ THIS STORY HAS?! ALL THANKS TO YOU GUYS. I didn't make this story happen you guys did by bringing it to life...wow that sounded cheesy as hell but you know. I've noticed that story needs a new cover.........if it's not much to ask would you do the honor of creating one? And you want to see how boring I am I only have Twitter and Kik maybe I should get Tumblr. Thumbs up if I should get it thumbs down if I shouldn't...well good and let the odds forever be in your favor. Don't expect someone to be behind you to murder you because this isn't the Hunger Games just felt like saying that. Well that wraps up everything for now... STAY WOLFY AND CUDDLY 🐺 🐨