The visions pt.1

Disclaimer- I do not own the Teen Wolf cast nor the Supernatural cast only Addison Winchester that's it ok she is my made up character.

The pictures you've seen in the last chapter and in this chapter are from polyvore that I have put together I hope you enjoy them in a way and enjoyed the story so far.

Previously- Addison being Addison while she was getting punched in the face by Kali talking her stuff. She gets taken into Derek's loft to watch Derek and Kali fight while on the verge of death. Isaac saved her and Julia but I should probably just say Jennifer. Then sadly Boyd died. Rest in peace Boyd.

The visions pt.1

After I arrived home last night with the help of Isaac. I mean today was completely horrible. I really feel bad for Boyd, and then there's Derek. Scratch that I feel bad for the whole pack. I grabbed my pajamas and stepped in the bathroom. As I took off my clothes and stepped in the shower. I just sat there in silence washing my whole body with my apple shower gel and shampoo.

I washed all of the soap off and turned the dial to turn off the water. I stepped out and dried myself off. Then put on my pajamas. As I step out the bathroom I saw a figure sitting on my bed. I walked a distance from it. It seemed to notice me. "Addison it's just me" the voice said oh it's just Derek. I sighed in relief. "What are you doing here" I asked turning on the light I turned off when I was stepping into bathroom.

His eyes were red and puffy. I walked over to him giving him a hug rubbing his back in comfort. I felt tears fall onto my shirt. We sat there for a while then when I let go he was asleep. I rose an eyebrow then shook my head. I walked out and turned off the light. I walked into the small kitchen and grabbed a water bottle.

I sat on the couch and took a sip of water from my bottle while turning on the tv. Eventually I started to get sleepy so I turned the tv off and put the water bottle down. I fell asleep on the couch.

Morning

I heard my phone buzz. I woke up rubbing the sleep out my eyes. I picked up my phone off the table and read the message.

From Unknown- Um hey Addison it's Stiles and I was wondering if you have any idea where Derek is?

It was just Stiles. I walked in my room and saw Derek laying down on the bed staring at the ceiling. "Hey Derek Stiles is wondering where you are" I told him. He didn't even look at me. I sighed then my phone buzzed.

From Stiles- So are you going to reply or not I'm fine with either or.

I smiled before replying back.

To Stiles- yeah he's with me why

From Stiles- someone else got sacrificed

To Stiles- Who

From Stiles- Our chemistry teacher Mr. Harris

To Stiles- what's doing the sacrifices

From Stiles- a Darach

To Stiles- I'm coming with Derek where are you

From Stiles- at Derek's loft

I put the phone down and grabbed some clothes from my closet. "Derek I'm going into the shower and then we'll be figuring out all this Darach stuff ok" I said. He just nodded. "Derek after this is done what do you want to do" I asked him. He furrowed his eyebrows. "Derek use your words I know it's killing you on the inside but from what I see Boyd would want you to stay strong not fall apart you were his alpha and I'm pretty sure he accepts that" I said.

He eyes were glossed with tears again. I walked over to him and put my clothes on the other side of him. I hugged him. "Derek your going to be fine you are a strong alpha and I know you are" I said rubbing his back in a calming matter then let go. "Go eat something" I said picking up my clothes. "I'm not hungry" he said. "Yes you are you just think your not go eat something or I swear I will shoot you in the knee" I said.

He glared at me. "That's the Derek I some-what know" I said walking to the bathroom. Before I fully walked in I saw him smile some. Glad I could make him some-what happy. I locked the bathroom door before turning on the shower and taking off my clothes then stepping in.

About 3 mins. later

I stepped out and dried myself off. I put on my clothes (the clothes above) and walked out the bathroom with my pajamas in one hand. I walked into my room and didn't see Derek there. "Derek" I yelled put my clothes in a hamper. "In the kitchen" he yelled back.

I put my boots on and grabbed my bag (also the one above). I walked in the kitchen and saw him drinking a water bottle. "Did you eat anything" I asked him. "Nope" he said. "Why the hell not" I asked him. "Because like I said I'm not hungry" he snapped. "And like I said you think your not when you actually are if you don't eat I'm making you something" I snapped back. "Go ahead but like I said I'm not hungry" he said. "If you don't stop saying that you will force me to shoot you in the knee" I said. "You would do that if you tried" he said. "You wanna try me" I asked putting the bacon on. "I still don't think you will" he said. "Ok watch the bacon" I said walking out the kitchen. "What are you doing" he asked.

I ignored him and continued to my room. I opened the closet and opened a trunk I managed to pull up here. I grabbed my crossbow and my bag of arrows. I personalized my bow and arrows. They have a sliver streak across the middle and letters spelling out Winchester. I closed the trunk and the closet walking back to Derek with these in my hand. I shot him in the knee before he could react. He pulled it out and glared at me. "I told you I would shoot you in the knee" I whispered in his ear. How I got up to his ear was by not being lazy and using my legs.

I pulled away from his ear and smiled at him. "You didn't have to actually shoot me" he said through his teeth.

I stared to have this vision of a man driving inside his garage and the garage door closed by itself. He had the look of 'I didn't close it yet' then he just shrugged it off and clicked the lock off so he could get out of his car but the doors locked on him.

The vision stopped. "Addison" I heard Derek's voice but the vision continued. After his car door locked some kind of gas began to seep in like in a cloudy substance. I watched the vision as he kept trying to get out but couldn't he tried blocking it but that didn't help so he started kicking the window but he wasn't strong enough. Then he died in his own car.

The vision finally stopped because my head stopped hurting. "Addison" I look up and see Derek standing next to me with a worried expression. "I'm ok Derek I'm fine" I reassured him. "That didn't look ok" he said. Well fuck me I have another story to explain.