Fluff

Disclaimer- *paints the number 12 on a car door in white* *turns* oh hello there! Startled me. If anyone has seen Zombieland then you know how Tallahassee painted the number '3' on the car sooo... BRING ON THE ZAMBIES!!! So twelfth disclaimer that's filled with zombies. *Distant moans are heard* oh shit their coming I'll make this quick. I don't own *Grabs sniper and climbs on roof like TWD (The Walking Dead if you didn't know). Teen Wolf or *Headshot to incoming zombie* Supernatural I only own Addison *Drinks some water from canister that's hanging from belt loop* Winchester. No stealing my *reloads* stories if any of you see *shoots another zombie* someone copying my story tell me alright *kills another zombie*. So see you if I survive.

Previously on Supernatural/ Teen Wolf Crossover-

I was packing my clothes into a bag when my phone started ringing.

"Yellow?"

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOU WERE LEAVING?!" oh good 'ol Stiles.

"I'm sorry Stiles"

"Why?" He asked and sounded like he was about to cry.

"No! No no please don't cry Stiles I'm sorry"

"But-but"

"Stiles you know I love you but I have to go find my father"

"I love you too" this kid is going to make me go soft.

"You wanna come over and spend time with me?"

"YES!" With that he hung up.

Man you gotta love Stiles. Right when I was about to put the phone down someone else started calling me.

"Female Winchester speaking how can I help you?"

"Your leaving?"

"Oh my- Isaac"

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"Isaac it was a last minute thing and I wanna help them find my dad"

"Ok"

"Isaac I love you"

"I-I love you too Addison but can I at least be with you before you leave"

"Of course you can Isaac get over here"

I could tell he was smiling.

"Bye Addison"

"Bye Isaac" I hung up.

"Those kids are attached to you, you know" Sam's voice ran throughout my room. I spun around and faced him.

"What?" I asked.

"Those kids specifically those two are attached to you" he said.

"Not really they did lose their mother's" I say.

"It seems like everyone is nowadays" I added muttering it though.

The front door open and I looked at Sam before we were casually creeping down the stairs. It was only Stiles and Isaac wait then there was Allison, Lydia, Kira (A.N: I know she doesn't come in this specific season but by the time I wrote it I just went with it so just go with it please for me I'll give you a cookie and a doughnut and a couple of beers if that's how you roll)  Chris, Melissa, Scott, Derek, and hey even Peter. I smiled and Sam looked at me like I was crazy.

"Hey I talked to two people not the whole pack" I say. Dean jogged down the steps and stopped at the last one.

"What is this a party?" Dean asked. I put my fist to my mouth to muffle my laughter.