{two}

Nevaeh's POV

I'm woken up by the smell of something burning. I instantly jump off the couch and run to the kitchen to see Gilinsky frantically running around the kitchen with a pan in hand.

"Gilinsky?!" He looks at me wide eyed.

"Don't just stand there! Help me Nevaeh!" I run over to the sink and turn on the water and move out of the way for him. He puts the pan under the water and I hear sizzling and see the steam rise.

After about 10 minutes of keeping the back door open, the burnt smell is mostly gone.

"Would you like to explain what just happened?" I lean against the counter raising an eyebrow at G.

"Well you see, I was going to be a nice person for once and make you guys some pancakes. The only thing is I don't really cook and well, that happened." He nervously laughed while rubbing the back of his neck. I just shake my head and laugh at him.

"Well since that was an epic fail, why don't we wake up the boys and go out for breakfast?" He nods vigorously and I laugh at him and how childish he is. We walk into the living room where everyone else is still asleep.

"Where shall we go this beautiful morning for breakfast G?" He laughs at the weird accent that I spoke in.

"We shall go to Denny's!" I nod and run over to where Sam is. I grab a pillow that was near him and hit his face with it.

"Wake up Sammy Boy!!" I hit him two more times before he finally gets up and takes the pillow away from me. He glares at me and I smile widely. I look and see G just sitting on the couch doing nothing to help me.

"You're supposed to be helping me!" He just shrugs at me. Do I have to do everything myself?

I walk to where JJ is laying and bend down to where his ear is and I scream, "Johnson!" He instantly sits up and his head hits mine. I hold my face.

"Ow Johnson you asshole!" I yell standing up.

"I'm not the one that told you to scream in my ear!" He is also holding the side of his head. I see Nate cover his ears with a pillow.

"Can you guys shut the fuck up?!" Sorry Nate, we can't. I walk over to him and bend down to his ear and pull the pillow away from him.

"You need to wake up too." I say rather loudly. He pulls me down by my arms and making me sort of fall on to the couch. He hovers over me staring at me.

"You ever do that again, and you'll regret it." I roll my eyes and push him off of me.

"Now that your finally all up, get dressed. We're going to get breakfast." I run down the hall to my room and change into my outfit for the day; black ripped jeans, a Marilyn Monroe long sleeve, and my black converse. I decide to go no make-up today and just throw my hair up into a messy bun.

I grab my car keys and phone off of my dresser before exiting my room. I walk to the kitchen and sit at one of the stools that next to the island and go through my Twitter. As I'm waiting for the boys to get ready Nate walks in the kitchen still in pajamas.

"Why aren't you getting dressed?" I ask him confused.

"I'm not going." I roll my eyes. I mean I'm not complaining or anything but whatever. "Watch your eyes babe."

Eventually the rest of the boys we're out here and we all left. We decided on taking my car, Sam sat in the passenger seat next to my while Cam and the Jacks were in the back.

The whole way there was sang along to a bunch of song including;'Love Robbery' by Kalin and Myles, 'I Know' by Big Sean and Jhene Aiko,and one of my favorite songs 'Hotel' by Chris Brown and Kid Ink.