{eleven}

*One Week Later*
Nevaeh's POV

Today is the day that we leave to California.

Apparently Nate and Sam got the seats behind us and that's supposed to be when Sam surprises Amaya.

The plane ride is only supposed to be about 3 hours long so I'm probably just going to end up sleeping the whole flight.

Amaya and I are currently waiting for our flight to be called. We left the house about an hour ago after saying bye to all the guys. Sam and Nate left in a different car about 10 minutes after us and are going to try and avoid us while we're here waiting.

After not too long, our flight is called. We board the plane put up our luggage, and find our seats. All of the sudden someone lightly smacks me on the back of my head. I turn around and see Sam and Nate.

"What's up losers." I hear Nate's voice. Amaya immediately turns around at the sound of his voice. Her mouth drops. She stands up and goes to hug Sammy.

After all of that boring stuff we shut our phones off and get ready to take off.

*After Flight*

I did end up sleeping the whole flight like planned. Nate started kicking my chair when we were getting ready to land and now we're are getting off the plane. We just decided to get an Uber to the hotel that we were staying at.

Nate and Sammy got a room at the same hotel as us, but they're probably just going to be in our room with us. I honestly don't know why Nate came if Sammy is the one that wanted to surprise Amaya.

It's like 5 o'clock when we finally got to our hotel. We checked in and headed to our rooms. Nate and Sam's room ended up being the room across the hall from us so that's just great. Sarcasm intended. It's not that I don't like Sam and Nate, it's just that I wanted to spend more time with Amaya because I'm always with the boys.

Once we settled into our rooms, the guys met us in here and we decided that we should go to the store to get some food for our rooms.

We just decided to walk to a Raley's that was down the street from the hotel. We got some cereal, bread, hot pockets, top ramen, and other random junk. Thankfully we have a microwave and a fridge in our rooms.  

Amaya and Sam went to go look for ice cream or something like that so that leaves Nate and I. We're walking down the frozen food isle until Nate stops me. I look at him confused and see him point in front of us. I look over and see two people that I never wanted to see again. I grab Nate's hand and run to the self check out paying for all our items and running out of the store.

I text Amaya telling her that Nate and I are on our way back to the hotel.

"Hey are you okay?" I hear Nate ask.

"Yeah, I already knew this was going to happen." I reply. "Do you think they saw us?" I ask.

"Nah, I think that if they saw you they would have tried to talk to you." That is true.

We get back to hotel, put up all the groceries, and try to find something on the stupid TV here.

5 minutes later Sam and Amaya bust into the room with 3 more bags of food. While they are putting away food and Sam takes some to put in his room, Nate and I haven't found anything so I pull out my laptop and go onto Netflix.

I turn on 22 Jump Street because that's my favorite movie. I wait to press play so that Amaya and Sam can finish putting every thing away and watched the movie with us. All of us finally gather around the computer and I press play.

The whole movie I was trying to get comfortable but I couldn't find a spot so I just laid on one of the beds listening to the movie. I could feel myself falling asleep until someone jumps on top of me. I groan and open my eyes to see Sam.

"Sam what do you wanttt." I ask him.

"Well I saw you falling asleep and I couldn't let that happen."

"And why is that?"

"Because."

"Whatever I'm up now. Can you get off of me." I say struggling to get him off of me. He lifts himself off of me and I sit next to everyone again.

The movie just ended and now we're searching for a new movie. I honestly don't want to watch another movie. I stand up.

"I'm going to go take a walk to the pool. I'll be back soon." I tell everyone.

"I'm coming." Nate says. I roll my eyes. "Watch your eyes Nevaeh."

I walk out of the room with Nate next to me picking up a door key on the way out.

We walk down the long hallways and through the the door. I roll up my pants and sit at the edge of the pool. I stick my feet into the pool while Nate sits on one of the pool chairs.

"This reminds me of your house because you're always outside next to the pool." Nate says quietly.

"Yeah I guess."

"I have a question."

"Okay shoot."

"Will you go out with me tomorrow? Like on a date." I laugh a little and look at him.

"No." I say plainly.

"Why not?" I sigh.

"Because I don't like you." He groans.

"Okay then go out with me as a friend."

"But I think that Amaya's gonna go see her mom tomorrow and I was going to go with her."

"Sam will go with her."

"Fine Nate. I'll go out with you tomorrow. As your friend." He smiles at me an I turn away. Hopefully going out with him tomorrow won't be a bust.

A/N: Sorry for the really short chapter. This is more of a filler. I just wanted to update one last time because I have to go back to school tomorrow. I'll try to update this weekend though.