{twelve}

Nevaeh's POV

Today is the day that Nate is taking me out as his 'friend'. I told Amaya about it last night when Nate and I got back from the pool. When I told her she busted out laughing. Why you may ask. I am not sure. All I know is that Sam and Amaya already left to her mom's house, and I have less than an hour to get ready for wherever Nate is taking me.

Nate insisted on it being a surprise, so I don't know how I'm supposed to dress. I'm just gonna go casual with some light jeans, a white crop top, and some cheap grey shoes I bought from Forever 21. For my make-up I do my usual mascara and eyeliner, nothing too complicated.

Before I know it I see Nate bust through my hotel door. I almost forgot he still had the key from last night.

"You know I could have been getting dressed right?" I raise my eyebrows.

"That would have been even better." He winked causing me to roll my eyes.

"So where are we going?" I ask curiously, hoping he'll actually tell me this time.

"Well I was thinking we could go bowling and just get some pizza or whatever from there. Is that okay?"

"Yup sounds great."

***

It only took us about ten minutes to get to the bowling place, and thankfully there wasn't much people here. I hate being around lots of people.

I got some those stupid shoes that we have to wear for Nate and I while he went and orders us some pizza. I found a table near our assigned isle, and set all our stuff there, I changed out my shoes, then I see Nate walking towards me. He has a pizza, two drinks, and some nachos. He looks like he's struggling. I get up running over to him and grab the drinks and nachos before he could drop them.

"I had that you know." He said while we sat everything down.

"Sure, that's why you almost dropped the nachos." I said sarcastically. "Hurry up and get your shoes on so we can play." I hurry him.

While I wait for him I grab a slice of pizza. Before I could finish it he had his shoes on and we started our game. As I was to roll my first ball Nate decided to scream out.

"Wait!" He screams startling me. "Lets make this a real game." I look at him questioningly not knowing what he's talking about at all. "If I win I get to take you out on a real date."

"Okay and if I win?"

"You chose." I smirk looking at him.

"You gotta buy me Starbucks for the rest of the month."

"It's a deal." He says sticking out his hand. I take his hand shaking it.

Nate's POV

Shaking Nevaeh's hand reminded me of the bet I made with Sam. Shit the bet! I'm running out of time. I'm getting closer and closer to her liking me. I mean Sam never said I had to be dating her, I just needed her to like me. If I win this game and get her to go on this date with me it'll be over and that $200 will be mine.

Nevaeh's POV

I shouldn't have made that bet with Nate. I absolutely suck at bowling and I knew that. I lost horribly. 137 to 62.

Now I have to go on a real date with Nate. Just the thought of that makes me gag. Not as much as what it would have in the past but still.

I feel like Nate and I have become better friends in the past month. Were not completely friends yet, but we're getting there.

Nate told me that he wanted to wait until we got home to take me on our date, but that's fine with me. It gives me more time to prepare myself for the night that will be an unavoidable disaster.

By now Amaya and Sam should be back at the hotel, so Nate and I decided to head out. By the time we got back it was around 10 o'clock but I was sure that Sam and Amaya would still be awake.

Not to my surprise when we got to my room, we walked in and they were both wide awake laughing their asses off at who knows what. Once they noticed that we were standing in the room, they immediately stopped laughing.

"Sam I gotta talk to Amaya get out."

"Oh yeah, hi Nevaeh, it's nice to see you too."

"Hi Sam. Now goodnight. Goodnight Nate." I say before shutting the door after the boys walk back to their room. I look at Amaya and she raises her eyebrows at me.

I fall back on the bed groaning extremely loud.

"Was it that bad?" Amaya asks sitting next to me.

"Yes, but no." She looks at me very confused. "I don't hate him anymore. I actually like him now, like I can actually tolerate him."

"Is that really that bad?" She asks laughing.

"Yes! I've always hated Nate, I thought it was going to stay like that. And on top of that I have to go on a real date with him when we get back home!"

"Nevaeh, why can't you just except the fact that you guys are friends now? And maybe even more after your date when we get home." She wiggles her eyebrows. Once again I groan.

"You're not helping!"

"Come on you know you like him."

"He may be hot as fuck, especially with all his sexy ass tattoos and his hair but that doesn't mean that I like him."

"Bitch! Did you not just hear what you said?!"

"Yeah I know what I said. You know what, never mind I'm just going to go to sleep I'll see you tomorrow." I laugh it off and cover myself with my blankets after Amaya switches off our lights.

I need to contain my feelings.

A/N: FIRST OF ALL THE PICTURE AT THE TOP OF THE CHAPTER IS HOT AF💦 Also sorry for not updating for like a month, and sorry that this was a pretty sucky chapter, but the next one coming up is going to be interesting😏