{seventeen}

Nevaeh's POV

*One Week Later*

Saying goodbye to everyone before we left wasn't as hard as I thought it was going to be. It was just kind of scary knowing I was about to go off and start a new life in a new place.

The first few days of us being here has been pretty good so far. It's just been a bunch of unpacking and getting everything sorted out. We've pretty much got everything settled and we've got all the furniture in, so today we're just all working on our rooms.

None of us really fought over the rooms. Their all basically exactly the same. They all are pretty big and they have their own bathrooms all except for two of them. Two of the rooms share one bathroom, so basically the bathroom connects the two rooms. And guess who got stuck with those rooms? Sammy and I. It kinda sucks that I have to share a bathroom, and Sammy wasn't too happy about it either, but it is what it is.

Nate took the room across the hall and Gilinsky's room is next to his while Johnson took the room to the right of mine. There's another room downstairs but no one wanted to be downstairs by themselves so we're just keeping it as a guest room. Sometimes it's so weird thinking that I'm out here living with four boys in this huge house.

My room is basically already done. All I have to do is put all the sheets on my bed and I'm good to go, so that's what I'm going to do.

As I'm putting the last pillow case on my pillow I hear my phone ding.

From Alexxx:

Hey chica up to hang today?

To Alexxx:

You already know it! Come by the house ?

From Alexxx:

On my way x

Alex is a guy that I met when we first got here. We've been hanging out a lot because he's been helping me out with getting a lot of stuff done. We're pretty close already and it feels like I've known him forever. I also forgot to mention that he's super attractive, which is just a plus. Most of the time we've been here so far I've been with him. He lives right down the street, so that probably why we're always at one another's house.

"Alex has arrive!" I hear Alex yell from down stairs.

"In my room!" I yell back, then I hear foot steps running up the stairs. Alex then runs into my rooms and jumps onto my bed. "Hey I just made that!"

"It's about time," he says. He sits up and stares at me.

"So you're here why?" I ask sarcastically.

"Because no one else wants to hang out with me and you were my last resort," he says trying to keep a straight face. My jaw dropped and he started laughing. "I'm only kidding babe. But I was bored."

"Well what do you want to do?" I go and lay next to him on my bed.

"I don't know? Lay here," he says.

"Wow you're so boring Alex, like I don't even know why I because friends with you," I say trying to be serious. He gasps and climbs on top of me. "What are you-." Before I know it he's tickling me and I can't breathe. "S-stop, I'm gonna pee!" I yell.

"Ew, don't pee," he laughs and stops tickling me. I hear someone clear their throat and I
look over at the door to see Johnson standing there smirking. I notice that Alex is still on top of me and he quickly gets off.

"That wasn't what it looked like JJ."

"Mhmm, just keep your door open," he laughs and walks away.

"Okay dad!" I yell. All the guys around here act like their my freaking dads. "Sorry about that," I apologize to Alex.

"It's all good, I can see why he would say that," he laughs.

For most of the day we just laid in my bed like Alex had wanted and just talked. We played twenty one questions, and then at one point we were just on our phones for like an hour. I stalked his social medias and made fun of him and he did the same to me.

We also order pizza because we didn't want to get up and go any where and we were also too lazy to cook anything. The two of us finished the whole pizza, but don't ask me how because I honestly don't know.

Right now it's almost 11 o'clock and I hear footsteps coming up the stairs. I also hear a girl laughing, but who could it be? I then see Nate pull a girl into his room across the hall. Well, that's great.

"Hey Nevaeh it kinda late I should probably go home but I'll call you tomorrow," Alex says. He stands up and kisses me on the cheek then leaves. I have to admit I'm a little jealous that Nate brought a girl home. I know that I shouldn't be because we're not even together or anything, but I just can't help it. I gotta talk to someone but I don't know who I can talk to about this without it being weird. The only person I can think of going to is JJ, so that's what I'll do.

I walk over to his room and walk in since the door is already open. The only one that really has their door closed is Nate.

"Hey Jack could I talk to you about something?"

"Yeah of course, come sit with me." He moves over in his bed making a space for me to sit next to him. I sit down and face toward him crossing my legs.

"So I'm going to tell you something that may or may not surprise you." He looks at me which is a sign for me to continue. "So I like Nate," I say a little hesitant. His eyes go wide.

"I knew it! Well I didn't know it but I knew it was going to happen sooner or later!" I just look at him. "I'm sorry, continue," he says calming down.

"Well, he just came home..with a girl," I say hoping that he can see where I'm going. "But I don't even know why I care, because there's not even anything between us."

"Nevaeh, it's just natural to be jealous when you like someone and stuff like that happens. But can I tell you something?" I nod. "I think he may like you too." I laugh.

"And why is that?"

"Because I always see him looking at you, and whenever there's another guy around you he gets this look, and there's just a lot of things."

"You're probably just seeing things JJ."

"Okay but what about that Alex guy that you're always with?"

"I don't like him like that, I've barely even know him for a week."

"I think he may like you, I seen you guys earlier," he smirks. "Maybe he can help you get over Nate," he winks. I laugh and push him a little.

"Thanks for the advice JJ."

"Anytime, I'm always here to give you some advice," he smiles.

I walk back to my room and I can hear Nate and that girl from across the hall. This is going to be a very long night.

A/N: Guys I'm actually pretty excited for the next chapter, so here's this sucky one for right now.