{seven}

Nevaeh's POV

I'm woken up by Cameron screaming my name from somewhere around the house. I instantly jump up and bolt through the house. I reach the kitchen to see Cameron just standing there on his phone.

"God Cam," I say leaning over holding my chest. "You scared me." He just looks at me and starts laughing.

"Get dressed or something, everyone is coming over." I stand all the way up and groan leaning my head back. I just want to sleep all day. Instead of getting dressed, I go and lay in bed. Not even 10 minute later I hear a bunch of familiar voices. I guess it's time to get dressed, yay! Note the sarcasm.

I pull out a pair of shorts and a purple shirt from my closet. I strip from my pajamas, and pull on my outfit. Once I had everything on, I  pulled on a pair of black socks, and brushed out my hair. I look in the mirror once more, to make sure I looked presentable, and walked out.

Once I reach the living room I slow my pace, seeing some unfamiliar faces. Everyone is busy in a conversation, so I clear my throat getting everyone's attention.

"Uhm, hi. Who are they?" I say looking at the girls. The way I said that may have sounded rude, but to be honest, I already don't like both of them. I just don't get any good vibes from them.

JJ has his arm around the blonde one, and there was a brunette all over Nate. To be quite honest, I felt something in my stomach when she was all up on him. I don't know what it was, but I'm pretty sure it was just nothing.

"Nevaeh, this is my girlfriend, Alexa. Alexa, this is Nevaeh." She smiles at me widely. She then walks up to me and hugs me. I just stand there surprised, not hugging back. I mean I guess she's okay, I think we could be friends. The other girl though, I'm not so sure. She's over here giving me dirty looks.

I'm waiting for Nate to introduce her, but he doesn't say anything. Eventually she just introduces her self. As soon as the first word came out of her mouth, I mini barfed in my mouth.

"I'm Adrian." I feel like slapping this bitch because of her attitude, but you know, that wouldn't lead to anything good.

We all get into little conversations. Nate, G and I are talking about who the hell knows what. Soon, I get tired of the conversation, and decide to go get some water. As I'm walking past the couch where Alexa and Adrian are sitting, I suddenly feel something under me. I ended up falling into Johnson, and as soon as I got my balance back, I turn around to see Adrian with a stupid smirk on her face.

"You fucking bitch." I say walking her direction until I feel someone holding me by the arm. I look over to see Gilinsky giving me the death stare.

"Awe, what happened?" Adrian says acting all innocent.

"You know what the fuck happened." I spit at her.

"Oh yeah, you're right, I know. You're jealous because I have Skate and you don't huh?" She smirks at me. Is this bitch crazy?

"You're crazy. You really are a crazy bitch you know that?" I shake my head still being held back by G.

"Oh don't act like you don't have something for him. It so obvious Nevada or whatever the hell your name is. The way you looked at him when you first came in." She gets up, walking toward me getting all in my face. "It's too bad he'll never love you."

"Get your psychotic ass out of my face first of all. And secondly, I don't and never will have a thing for Skate. It's funny that you say he would never love me, when he would never love you either." I smirk, mentally patting my self on the back. Well, that is until I feel a stinging sensation on my left cheek. This chick really just slapped me. We were all in shock and thankfully I was able to pull out of G's grasp. I jumped on Adrian and started blowing punches at her, I bet she wasn't expecting that.