{five}

Nevaeh's POV

I'm woken up by a loud crash somewhere in the house. And then I realize that someone's arm is around me. I look over to my left to see Nate.

"What the fuck Nate?! Get off of me." I push him off the bed onto the ground. Don't worry, the bed isn't too high off the floor.

"What the hell Nevaeh?" He gets up rubbing his side.

"Why are you in here?!" I stand up freaking out.

"Why are you in here?! You're the one that has you're own room here!"

"I asked you first! You know what, never mind. I have to go check on something." I walk out of the room and down the hallway to see Gilinsky and Cameron cleaning up the mess from last night. I join them wanting to hurry up the process and get the house cleaned up.

"What was that loud crash I heard?" I looked at Cam.

"Jack over here, dropped our fucking lamp." Cam says pointing to the now broken lamp in a corner of the living room. G raises his hands.

"It was an accident okay. I said I was sorry." I laugh at him and walk outside with a garbage bag in hand. The mess isn't as bad as I thought it was going to be, but it's still pretty bad.

After about an hour of cleaning all throughout the house, we're finally all finished. I guess everyone besides Nate and Gilinsky left, but Cam ended up going to one of his friends house after we finished cleaning so it just left me with the two boys.

"Well, I'm not staying in this house all day so we should go somewhere. Are you guys good with the mall?" G asks us.

"I'm good with that, I'm just not gonna buy anything." I say. I don't have much money after yesterday, but it's whatever. "What about you Nate? Are you good with the mall?" I look over at him.

"Yeah, I guess there's no where else to go." He shrugs.

"Wait, do you guys even have any clothes to wear?"

"I still have some from the nights that I've stayed over but I don't know about Nate." Gilinsky walks out of the living room I'm assuming to go get dressed. I look back to Nate raising my eyebrows.

"I have some in my car, I'll go get them." Why would there be clothes in his car? You know what, I'm not even gonna ask. He walks out the front door to his car and I head back to my room to get dressed. I throw on my outfit for today {outfit in media} and braid my hair to the side. I put on a layer of mascara and some lip balm. I walk to the kitchen to see the boys already waiting for me.

"We're taking the jeep G." I tell him and he groans.

"Why do we always have to take my car?"

"Hey, I haven't made you take your car in forever, so stop whining." Nate laughs at us, his laugh is so cute. Wait what?! No it isn't, it's Nate. What the hell? G picks up his keys and we all head out to the Jeep. As I start to open the passenger side door, Nate stops me.

"What do you think you're doing?" He asks me.

"Opening my door?" I say more as a question.

"You mean opening my door?"

"No, I'm sitting here, so it's my door Nate."

"If you two don't stop arguing, you're both going to be sitting in the back." Gilinsky warns us.

"Who said you're sitting there? I'm going to sit there." Nate says trying to push me out of the way. I continue to block the door.

"No you're not. I'm-" G cuts me off mid-sentence.