{six}

Nevaeh's POV

After Nate decided to just go to sleep, we all only stayed up for about another hour. Sam stayed in my room with me for the night, Gilinsky stayed with Cam in his room, and Johnson went into the guess room with Nate.

I spent all night tossing and turning in my bed. There was no possible way that I could fall asleep. I just lay on my side staring at the wall hoping that I would eventually fall asleep. After I realized that just staring at a wall isn't working, I finally just decide to get up.

It's only 5AM, but there's no use even trying to get any sleep anymore. I walk out of the room as quietly as I could trying not to wake anyone. I grab a bowl of fruit loops from the kitchen and walk out into the back yard. I'm startled to see another person outside sitting in one of the chairs. Then, the person turns around and I realize it's just Nate. I let out a sigh of relief and sit next to him. He turns back around looking out into the dark sky.

"You can't sleep either?" I look at him taking a spoonful of my cereal to my mouth.

"Why does it matter to you? Shouldn't you be sleeping with you're boyfriend right now?" He continues to stare into the sky not even looking at me once.

"What boyfriend Nate? I don't have boyfriend." I set down my bowl on the table next to me, completely turning my body towards him.

"Oh really?" He finally turns and looks at me. "Because I overheard your conversation with G yesterday." He say emotionless.

"You must have not heard the whole thing then Nate."

"Well, I think I heard enough." I laugh sarcastically.

"Okay, so I guess you heard the part where I rejected him." I shrug.

"Wait." he shakes his head confused. "You rejected him?" He sound surprised, and I don't know why.

"Yes, Nate, I just didn't want anything to be awkward if things didn't work out. Wait, you know what, why am I even explaining this to you? Why did you even care in the first place?"

"I didn't." He gets up and leaves me alone in the backyard.

I see the sun slowly coming up, and I decide it's time to go back inside. It's still not even 6, so I go back to my room and lay in my bed next to Sam. I pick up my phone from the night stand and go on snapchat. I just go through everyone's storys not even bothering to actually watch them.

As I'm scrolling through all of my social medias, I see that Amaya posted on Instagram. I'm surprised that she's already up. I decide to text her, because I'm tired of being around all these boys.

To: Mya

Wanna do something today? I don't feel like being around all these guys

From: Mya

sure what time?

To: Mya

Is 12 good?

From: Mya

yea, I'll pick you up

To: Mya

k.

I lock my phone, and set it on my bed. I slowly get up and walk out of the room into the living room. I turn on the TV and it was on some paranormal show so I just kept it. I picked up the blanket that was laying on the other side of the couch and pulled it over me.

I don't know how but I guess I finally fell asleep while watching my show, because I'm woken up by a flash in my face. Then I hear the sound of a phone's camera go off. I open my eyes to see all the boys standing in front of me, and JJ has his phone in hand.