{sixteen}

Nevaeh's POV

*Two Months Later*

Right now, I am packing up all of my things for us to move. We're going to be moving into the new house in about two or three days, so we're trying to get everything packed up quickly.

Nate ended up not being very happy that we went and chose a house without him, but there was nothing we could do about that. Cameron didn't really care that we chose a house without him though. Cameron has been acting a little weird ever since I told him about the house and moving and all of that, but I don't know what's up with him. Every time I ask him about it he just ignores me.

As I finished packing one of my boxes, I couldn't find my tape to tape it shut. I figured that Cameron would have some, so I go to his room to ask him. When I walk in, I see him just laying there in bed instead of packing.

"Cameron why aren't you packing?" I ask sitting on the end of his bed.

"Um Nevaeh, I have something to tell you." I just stare at him, so he continues. "I'm not actually moving with you guys."

"What?" I laugh. "Of course you are Cameron. What are you talking about."

"I'm moving in with Grandma. She needs someone to take care of her, and I don't want to move so far away from home, so it works out."

"No! It doesn't work out Cameron. That means I'll be so far away from you, and you're all I've got." My eyes begin to water. Cameron is all I have. What am I supposed to do without him?

"You'll be fine without me Nevaeh I promise." He hugs me. "Besides, this is for the best, and you've got all the other guys with you." He gives me a small smile. I wipe the tear that fell off of my face.

"Okay." I nod. "I'm going to go finish packing then." Why would Cameron wait until now to tell me? Has this been what he was going to do all along? Suddenly I'm not as excited to move anymore.

As I'm finishing up one of my last boxes, my phone dinged telling me I had a text.

From Skate:

open the front door

To Skate:

It's open

Before I know it my door busts open.

"You need help finishing up?" He walks up next to me.

"Yeah, could you just tape up that last box over there?" I ask pointing to the last box in the corner of my room. He picks up the tape off my bed and begins to seal the box.

"So, have you made any bets lately?" I hear the roll of tape hit the floor as soon as I ask him.

"Um, no. Why?" He picks up the tape and finishes the box, then sits on my bed while I take posters off my wall.

"Look Nate I know about the bet so you might as well just tell me." He laughs a nervous laughs.

"Yeah.. I'm sorry about that. I know it was messed up, and I don't know why I went through with it."

"I just have one question," I say rolling up my last poster. "Why'd you kiss me? Was it for the bet or what?" I don't think he was expecting that question because his eyes went wide. He rubbed his face.

"Partly for the bet."

"And the other part?"

"Because I wanted to." That kind of surprised me.

"You wanted to?" He nods. "But why?"

"Ugh you ask so many questions Nevaeh. Why can't you just leave it be." Man this sucks. I was hoping I would get some answers but I guess not.

"So you've got all your stuff packed up?"

"Yup, that's why I came to help you finish up." I hear his phone starting to go off and he picks it up walking out of the room.

He comes back in telling me that everyone else was one their way over for an emergency meeting. We have these sometimes, not always, but usually the emergencies aren't even big.

10 minutes later we're all gathered in my living room.

"You guys change of plans," JJ says. "We leave tomorrow."

"What? Why?" Sam asks.

"They gave us the keys early. That means that everyone needs to get all their crap packed up and put into their cars tonight." Gilinsky says.

"Yeah and everyone needs to sleep good because we'll be driving for a while. We'll stop at a hotel half way there."

"Wow short notice guys." I say everyone else agreeing.

"Sorry babe, it just happened. Anyway, we'll meet at Sammy and Nate's around one tomorrow so that'll give us all enough time to say goodbye to people and have everything ready," Johnson explains.

"Okay but I think that we're all forgetting that I don't have a car so.."

"I thought you were riding with Cameron?" Oh shit, they don't know yet.

"About that, Cameron's not coming."

"What do you mean he's not coming?"

"He's staying here with my grandma."

"It's okay you can ride with me Nevaeh, when everyone leaves we'll pack your stuff into my car," Nate says. I nod and thank him.

"So we've got everything settled, so we should all be going and getting everything done." Everyone says their good byes and everyone is gone.

Nate and I packed everything into his car and we decided that I would just go back to the apartment with Nate and stay there for the night since we're all meeting there tomorrow anyway. Nate's waiting in his car for me to say goodbye to Cameron.

I walk up to his room and knock on his door.

"Hey Cam?" He looks up from his phone and sees me standing in the door way.

"What's up."

"We're leaving tomorrow and tonight I'm staying with the guys to help them get everything packed up." He stands up and walks over to me hugging me very tight.

"I hope you have an amazing time out there okay? And be safe alright? I'll be out there to visit a lot." I nod and let go of the hug. "I love you baby sis, call me tomorrow alright?"

"Of course. Nate's waiting for me outside but I'll see you soon okay?" He nods and gives me one last hug. He lets go and I walk out to Nate's car.

Time to go help finish Sammy and Nate with all their packing. It's going to be a long night.

A/N: Wow it's been a while since I updated. Sorry for the sucky chapter but I'm off school so I'll be updating more!