The Birthday Party

A.N// Sorry guys for slacking on this  book.. I didn't really think you guys enjoyed it as much, but seeing all the comments lol, I will update more.. 

Maria P.O.V 

So it's the day of the party, and my babies are turning one, everyone knows I'm the sensitive one,         I've been crying all day. My two youngest boys, already one. A year ago this would've all just seemed like a crazy ass dream, but now I wouldn't change these guys for anything. 

"GoodMorning Bae" I said, as I got up and walked in the bathroom to kiss Dominic who was shaving. 

"Morning Baby " He said back, taking   quick glance at me so he didn't cut himself. "Youv've been crying AGAIN" he asked "Like damn bae they only turning one.. how the hell you gon act when they turn two?" he chuckled, putting down his razor to give me a hug and a kiss. "I know those are your babies and I'm pretty sad too but hey, we can always make more" He said laughing. I pushed him away trying not to laugh. God I hate when he does that, Make me smile when I'm trying to be serious. I got out of my pajamas to get into the shower, forgetting that he was still in the bathroom "AWE SHIT NAH BAE , Don't tease me I'm serious about making more babies" He said. I've never laughed so hard. He's so damn silly. After i got out of the shower I brushed my teeth and went to put on some clothes, Which Dom already laid out for me. I guess we matching today. After I put on my clothes I went downstairs, seeing as though it was early all my kids were still sleep, so I began to make breakfast. "Mommy" I heard a sleepy voice call from around the corner. "Can I help you cook?" That's just like my little helper, I seriously can't wait till she turns 4.

"You sure can Princess"  I said giving her a hug and a kiss. We ended up making pancakes and eggs. 

"BAAAAAAE" I yelled. He came down stairs with my boys already dressed 

"You don't have to yell you know, We do have an intercom"He said pointing at the intercom. 

"Whatever nigga"I said giving him a kiss "Breakfast done" I took the boys from him and sat them in their seats to eat. 

"Okay, Imma eat but i have to get Lina washed and dressed first, Ain't that right princess" Dom asked looking at Lina. She shook her head yes, holding up her arms, basically telling Dom to pick her up. I shook my head and laughed. I turned my attention to my babies, placing cut up food on their highchairs so they could feed themselves. 

"Hi mommy's babies" I said 

"Mama" Dj said. Messiah just kept eating, He eats just like his dad. 

I turned to Dj and began feeding him, He's a mama's boy while Messiah would rather be with Dom. About twenty minutes later Lina and Dom came downstairs. "Shes all dressed bae.. But um.. I don't do hair so she's all yours" He said. I figured I'd let her eat first then comb her hair. I just hope she cooperates today. 

Dom P.O.V

So I noticed that Maria seemed a little stressed out seeing as though 'her babies' are turning one, so I decided to take some stress off of her. I got everybody dressed and I started to decorate for the party. Barney EVERYWHERE. These boys really love Barney, I hated him growing up. Well I called my main mans A to come over a finish helping me decorate. 

"DAMN D.. This a lot of Barney" I heard someone yell. I thought it was Austin but then I was sure it when I heard Lina talking to him. "Hows uncle's Favorite Niece" He said giving her a hug. 

"I'm your ownly niece" she said laughing.

"Where's your daddy?" He asked

"Out bwak" She said. 

He got up and walked to the back where I was.. 

"Whaddup Bruh" He said dapping me up 

"Not shit B, decorating this shit" He started helping me decorate. We finished two hours before the party so we went inside to the office and rolled up. Gotta be be high to deal with all these kids .. YA FEEL ME.

Anyways, everybody was here at my crib, gifts everywhere, these boys are too spoiled. Everyone was having a good time. Maria and Selena were outside talking to all the guest. We began to open gifts. They had Burberry outfits, Trues, everything. I gave them a ball pit that goes inside the play room, and Maria bought a whole bunch of random shit that babies like. I thought we were done opening presents but then Austin and Selena got up and started talking. 

"Y'all Know these my only nephews, so We had to go all out for the Young Bosses" The gate to my back yard opened and in came Barney dancing in singing. The kids went wild. 

"But that's not all" Selena said. Then Sus and Steven came in pushing two Porsche motor cars. 

"Awe thank you guys"Maria said. 

"Thank you everyone," she continued.  "This is just part of our journey and I can already tell that It'll Be an amazing one" she said. 

After that we cut the cake and took pictures. LOTS of pictures. Around 8 everyone left so it was just family. We ended up watching a movie in the living room and falling asleep. I know this  may not seem much to you guys, but this is all I have, Just me and my family.

What do you guys think???

What would you like to see happen next??

Comments and Likes please