New Friend

Sometimes I think about dying. I mean not in a suicidal way, just where I'd go. I've done a lot of shit in my life but I was willing to change for the better.
My name is Maria. I'm 16 years old and I'm the only child. My mom is always at work and my dads never home. Sometimes I think the only reason they're still together is because of me. They argue more than they should. I have a best friend named Selena. She's Hispanic.. She's more like a sister to me though. We've been best friends since we were babies. She's not the only child though. I'm fact her parents were putting in work. She had two older brothers David (19) and Juan (19) herself (18) her twin
Mario and they have a little brother Jesus (4).
Today was going to be out first day of school. I wanted to make sure her ass was up so I sent her a text
*text mode*
Me:Hey Boo
The bae: Hey Bitch
She was not a morning person
Me: you and Mario need a ride..?
The bae: yessss please
Me: okay I'm omw
*Text mode over*
I got up and since I had already took a shower I did my hygiene thing and put on some clothes. Today was the first day so I had to make sure I looked fine, 'cause it was gonna be new niggas at school and you never know, first impressions are everything. I made sure I looked cute I was wearing a cute dress with heels and I put my hair and a messy bun and put on my glasses. I got in my new car that my daddy just bought for me and went to go pick up Selena and Mario. "Hey guys" I said as they got in.
"What's up sis? This your car?" Mario asked.
"Yeah my dad just bought it" I answered
"That's what's up" he said.
Mario was really cute. He had good hair and was 6'6 and had the cutest eyes. I would've dated him if he wasn't like a brother to me. We were like a big family so everyone knew not to mess with us cause Mario ruled the school, and as far as anyone knew we were his little sisters.
As we walked through the school all eyes were on us. We were the cutest kids in school. As I was putting my books in my locker and this boy wales up "hey"
"Hello.?" I said. He was really cute and tall. But he was staring extra hard.
"Umm.. You see something you like sir..?"
"Hell yeah" he said licking his lips. I can say he was bout fine AF but I wasn't gon' act thirsty and throw myself at him like all these other hoes.
"Aye ma, what's yo name" he said leaning over my locker.
"Maria" I said trying not to blush.
"That's cute, can I walk you to class"
"No I'm good" I said shutting my locker squeezing past him.
He grabbed my arm and pulled back
"Damn that's how it is?" He said smiling. I didn't say anything I just walked away. I walked to class and guess who was there? The boy from my locker. Oh god..

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Maybe I can just sneak in class and he won't notice" I said to myself. I tried but, I took one step into the class and he noticed me "Shit" I said. I walked to find a seat. There was an open one by this girl named Destiny that I've know since first grade. She was a good friend, but she wasn't my best friend. "Hey girl" I said as I was sitting down.
"Hey" she was really pretty. She had braces, and long brown hair that stops at her back and carmel skin.
We talked for awhile then I noticed that guy was getting up and walking towards us.
"Oh god" I said
"What girl.? Oh he's cute. You want the plug.?"
"You know him?"
"Yeah that's my best friend. He just moved here from.."
Destiny was in the middle of talking when he cut her off
"Hey Destiny"he said "Hey Maria" he continued.
"Hi" I said trying not to blush. It was really hard because his teeth were perfect and he had the best dimples, I could just stare at them all day.
"Damn ma you see something you like cause you staring extra hard" he said snapping me out of the trance that his body just put me in.
"Nah" I said "You ain't all that" I lied. This boy was all that plus some.
"So you know my name what's yours.?"
"It's Dominic" he said flashing that a million dollar smile
"Dominic.. That's cute" I said smiling back.
By this time the teacher was in front of the class demanding our attention so Dominic went back to his seat. The teacher turned off the light so he could start his presentation on what he expected and didn't expect. Boy this guy could talk. I was just about to put my head down when someone tapped me and gave me a note and pointed to Dominic. When I opened the note it read
Him: so beautiful.. Can I have your number?
Me: why not. :) 1(800)555-5555
I folded the paper and passed it to the person in front of me to pass it to him. I could see him read it. He looked back smiled and pulled out his phone. He was doing something but I couldn't tell what it was.
Just then my phone vibrated. I got a text.
*text mode*
???: hey gorgeous.. Movies Friday?
Me: who is this
???: Dominic duh. How many niggas did you just give your number to.? Lol
Me: shut up lol and sure why not
Dominic: alright give me your address and I'll pick you up at 8
*text mode over*
I gave him my address and I finished listening to what this boring ass teacher had to say. Ugh. How long will this last.
VOTE AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK. THIS IS MY FIRST BOOK.
I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT -Theory-