Leaving Just To return

*Selena POV*
Hey guys I know you haven't heard from me in a while. The boys keep me busy. I love being a mom.
But Austin's never home because of the gang. I wish he could stay home.
"babe.. I'm having a meeting at the house so the members should be coming over in 10"
Ughhhh so many people.
"okay baby" I said.
The doorbell rang. I opened the door but no one was there. It was just a box. Hmmm. It had my name on it though. I took it in the house and opened it.
"You think you can take my man. Not today. You and them kids need to watch your backs" read the note that was inside and it had two pictures of her with Austin. I started to tear up. "AUSTIN!!" I yelled
"Bae wassup. I'm in the office"
I stormed into his office placing the note and the pictures on his desk
"You better have a good ass explanation for some bitch disrespecting me like that" I yelled. He looked shocked.
"Bae.. I didn't mea-" I cut him off
"No Austin. You didn't mean for me to find out." I started to cry "I'm leaving." I said while walking out the door.
I walked into the boys room.
"guys pack your stuff" I said trying to hold back tears.
"why mommy" they asked "What's wrong"
"We going on a little trip" I told
them "just us and the baby"
"Daddy's not going?" They asked. I shook my head no. They did as told and started packing.
I went into Heaven's room to start packing some of her stuff. We have two houses. So I'll just move into the other one. Once all of our stuff was packed I put the things all in the car. "Go say bye to daddy" I told the boys
They walked into the office "Bye daddy" they said. Austin was in shock. "bye sons" he said give them kisses on their foreheads.
They went to wait in the car "Bye Austin" I said dryly. A 'baby don't leave I need you' was all I needed from him, but that never came. I shook my head and walked out. I made sure all of my kids were in their car seats and we drove to the house to get settled. The kids were down for their naps so I called Maria.
*Phone conversation*
Me: He.. He.. He cheated on me.
I said as I started to cry
Maria: babe. I'm on my way over you at the safe house
Me: yeah
Maria: okay
*phone conversation over*

*Maria POV*
"Baaaaaaae" I screamed
"baby. What's wrong" he came running in.
"Talk to your boy" I said in all seriousness
"Who"
"Austin " I answered "He cheated on Lena (Selena)"
"Whaaaat" Dominic said. "I'm gonna go talk to him." He said.
I packed up my stuff and went to the safe house.
When I got there the boys were outside playing and Lena and Heaven were sitting on the porch. I took Angelina out of her car seat so she can go play with the boys.
We share a safe house cause the boys wanted us to be okay incase of an emergency.
I walked in the house to put our stuff up and to get some tissue. And since I'm pregnant I really had to pee. When I came outside I sat on the porch next to her and hugged her till she stopped crying. Lena is like my sister. We grew up together and I hate to see her cry.
"Its gonna be oka-" I started to say when I was interrupted by my phone
"Hello"
"HES WHERE"
"WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED"
"WE ARE ON OUR WAY"
I hung up.
"what happened" Selena asked
"Austin was shot" I answered
"what" she said as she started crying.
"come on.. We have to go to the hospital" I said As I waddled over to put the kids in the car. We were driving to the hospital when I noticed a black truck following us.
"Are you strapped?" I asked Lena
"Of course" she answered. I tried to lose the car. I thought I did too. When we pulled up at the hospital I called for back up. The gang said they'd be outside. They were. Me and Lena took the kids inside. We walked to Austin's room but we had to wait in the waiting room cause he was still in surgery.
It was all silent.
"would anybody like to tell me how this happened" Selena asked.
No one said anything.
"I SAID WOULD ANYBODY LIKE TO TELL ME HOW THIS FUCKING HAPPENED" she said again. This time way louder.
"Well." One of the members said "we were at y'all house for the meeting and then people came in and started shooting. " he finished. Just then Dominic walked in "Hey babe" he said kissing me. "Hey sis" he said hugging Lena.
By this time Selena was really pissed off and what happened next only made it worse.

Cliffhanger. How y'all like it?
What y'all think of this one?
What do y'all think will happen next?
Did Austin cheat?
Will he make it?
10 comments AND votes and I'll update