Jobs

Maria P.O.V.

I'm not stupid I obviosuly know what his job is, I'm just sad that he didn't tell me. "Bae.. Bae please don't be mad" he said. Like I said, I'm not mad, I'm sad. I don't think Selena knew what her boyfriend's job was either, but unlike her, I don't really care. "I'm not.. mad" I said trying to calm down, listening to him go on and on about why he does what he does was getting really aggrivating. "What" he said, stopping the car and looking at me. "I said I'm not mad.. I understand what you  do and why you do it so just.. please drop it" I answered. He looked at me, shook his head and drove off.

Domonic P.O.V.

Damn. She really don't care, I feel like I hurt her, gosh I feel so damn bad. I just wanted to get to know her before I told her all my business, I mean.. I was gonna tell her, I didn't think that it'd come out like that, but I guess since it did I'm good right? When we pulled up at my house she got out shocked . "OMG bae is this your house.." she asked. She was so damn  cute,  I'm beyond happy she's my girl, I wouldn't want to be with anyone else, I think I  found my Ride or Die chick. "Duh.. you think I would take you to a stragers house?" I said laughing. I opened the door for her and she walked in "Its beautiful.." she said. "Just like you" I mumbled. She started to blush. Man I really love this girl..