Future

*1 year later*

Austin POV

So 4 months ago Selena had a baby girl her name is Heaven Maria Jackson. I've never been so in love before. She looks so much like me. I know that I'll have to keep the boys away from my baby girl. Steven and Jesus love being brothers. I legally adopted both of them now. I'm happy with my family. We moved into a bigger house. I'm the head of the "business" now so we have this huge mansion. My wife and kids deserve the best. Oh yeah. I got married. Selena and I tied the knot a month and three days ago. I love her so much. She my ride or die forreal. "Daddy can we go to Chuck E Cheese" the boys came running up to me asking.

"Yeah.. Is mommy going"

"Nah. She and heaven can stay here" said Jesus. I know he loves his baby sister but I think he's jealous. He was the only child for four years. And now he has a brother and sister.

"Okay" I chuckle. "Steve go get y'all shoes. I wanna talk to sus for a min"

He ran off.

"Am I in trouble dad" Jesus asked looking scared

"Nah lil man. I just wanna see what's in your mind" I said "you like having a brother and sister right?"

He stared at the ground

"Well.. I like having a twin brudder but my baby sister cries too much" he said

I laughed. He was so adorable. He put on his shoes. I went to go get Dominic and we drove off to Chuck E Cheese.

"bruh.." Dominic started "Maria prego" he looked so happy.. But sad at the same time

"Nigga that's good shit. Fuck you look sad for" I asked. As we looked for the kids playing.

"Cause.. how imma have two kids" he said.

"Just like I got three" I looked at him "you'll catch on" I finished.

"Boys ready to go" I asked as they came over to the table with the stuff they bought. They shook their heads yes and we went to the car.

"Daddy" said Steven.

"Yes son" I answered putting him into his seat.

"You're the bestest" he said dozing off.

"Uncle Dom" sus started "you're the bestest too" I strapped him into his seat as well and we drove home. When we got home all lights were off I tucked both of the boys into bed, checked on Heaven, and went to shower. When I got out I saw Selena staring at me. "Damn ma.. see something you like" I asked smiling

"Nah" she said getting up to give me a kiss.

"Baby guess what happened today" I said excited

"what"

"Sus and Steve said I'm the bestest." I said smiling.

"Duh. Those boys adore you Austin" she said yawning. We went to sleep.

Dominic POV

My baby Angelina (that's what Maria named the baby) is growing up so fast. I love her so much.

When I got home from Chuck E Cheese I got into bed with Maria.

I kissed her stomach. She's so cute. I'm thinking of asking her to marry me. I'm gonna wait till my baby gets here first.

"I've been thinking of names" Maria started "If it's a boy his name will be Messiah Aaron Warner.. And if it's a girl her name well be Destiny Selena Warner" she said. That's really cute. I hope it's a boy.

"I love it baby" I said yawning and kissing her on the cheek. "I hope it's a boy though" I said before going to sleep.

What do you guys think about this chapter?

I know the last one had you guys heated lol.

What do you guys think about the baby names?

Will Jesus adapt to his sister?

Any questions?

Sorry for the long time with out updating guys. I've been really busy but I need 10 comments and 10 votes and I'll update as soon as possible.