Finding out

Austin POV
"Son" I yelled calling for Jesus
"Yes dad" he said walking into the room.
"I have something to tell you" I said
"What is it"
"Mommy is gonna have a baby soon. That's cool with you right" I asked
"Yeah.. As long as they like pizza" he said laughing.
"I'm sure he or she will" I said rubbing his hair.
I'm planning on marrying Selena. I just have to find the right time. Damn. I know exactly where I would do it t- my thoughts were cut off by my ringing cellphone
"Wassup"
"Umm Austin..." Anika,my brother's BM (baby momma) said over the phone
"What Nik." I said getting dry
"Can you come to the hospital." She asked
"Nigga what for"
"Steven.. He stopped breathing" she said.
"How the fuck he sto- ya know what I'll be there in 30 mins. Bye" I said and hung up.
Something just ain't right. She really pisses me off. Selena was sleep so I just took Jesus with me. I strapped him in is booster seat and drove to the hospital. Once we got there I asked the lady where Steven Jackson's room was and she told me. I walked up to the waiting area and Anika and some raggedy ass nigga was sitting there. I shook my head. Boy oh boy my brother must be Rollin over in his grave.
"The Parents of Steven Jackson" the doctor asked. Me, Anika, and that nigga got up.
"Nigga sit yo ass down. You ain't no fucking parent" I told him am rolled my eyes.
"What fuck nigga." He said coming towards me. I chuckled and continued to talk to the doctor.
"Well it seems to me as if Steve has been poisoned. And he has bruises on his back" the doctor said
"Bruises" I said getting angry "YOU LET SOME BROKE ASS WEAK ASS NIGGA HIT ON HIM. BITCH ARE YOU STUPID. I OUGHT TO BEAT ON YO DUMB ASS.!" I said going off. Then this nigga wants to get back up in this conversation. I thought I told him to sit his ass down.
"Don't talk to my girl like that" he added.
"NIGGA." I said turning to him "DIDN'T I SAY SIT THE FUCK DOWN. I WAS TALKING TO HER. NOT YO BITCH ASS. SAY ANOTHER THING TO ME AND YOU GON HAVE BRUISES." I yelled. He ran up on me and tried to swing but missed. I hit him in the face and he fell to the floor. "Anyways.." I said turning my attention back to the doctor.
"Anyways" he started "we are going to give you custody of him since his mother is obviously unfit. You can take him home tomorrow" he said waking off.
"Good." Anika started. " I ain't want his crybaby ass anyways"
My mother always told me never to hit a girl so all I could do was shake my head.
Me and Jesus got in the car and drive home.
"Sus. Wanna help me decorate Steven's new room for when he comes home" I asked.
"Tomowwwo daddy I'm slwwpy" he said in his baby voice.
"Ok" I said. We pulled up to the house and I carried him up to his room and put him in bed.