7.

Wednesday morning, 3:25
Dear Diary,

I swear to God I didn't mean it. The girl was just so annoying and I pushed her. Just a little push and she was knocked out. I didn't even stay long enough to know if she was dead or alive. Anyways, the party wasn't bad. Better than I thought. I wasn't drunk, but I did have about two beers. I can't see anything benefit from drinking. Or doing drugs. Nate and I kissed. You might be like 'you took that well', but actually, I plan to not freak out about it. I mean Ramona said she wanted to see it if we were really a couple and before I could protest or anything, Nathan grabbed me and gave one passionate kiss that got my knees weak. None of the boyfriends I had ever made me feel like that, so it was pretty new. I kind of liked it. Is it bad for me to say that? I feel bad. Oh my God! Olivia, I am crushing on him. Hard. It seems mutual, but I have a boyfriend. I feel like a whore. Thank God that no one knows my boyfriend! Talking about boyfriend, he's calling right now. Shit! Did he find out? And imagine, you thought I wasn't freaking out. So much for I wasn't freaking out I guess. Well, this is an early (very, very early, did you see the time!) update, so good night or good morning. I think Olivia fits you :-)

AMBER

"It wasn't that bad, Amber," Nate says beside me as I chew my nails off. "She isn't dead."

"I can see that," I respond freakishly staring at the girl laughing beside Ramona across the cafeteria. "But she killing me is where the problem lies."

"Amber calm down and eat," Nate rubs my back soothingly. "She isn't going to kill you in anyway."

"How do you know that?" I ask him without even looking his way.

"Because of social media," he says taking out his phone and showing it to me. "I talked to her and she's not hurt."

"Huh?" I ask with a puzzled look.

"They all thought you were drunk," he shrugs and my mouth forms an 'O'. "You never go to parties, so they don't really know how much alcohol you can manage."

"So, she doesn't want to kill me?" I ask turning to look at him.

"Yep," he says casually. "But if you don't believe me, talk to her yourself."

I snapped my head around so fast that I was surprised that I didn't have a whiplash. My neck hurt though. Ramona is by the girl's side as they make their way towards us. I immediately stop biting my nails and try not to look nervous, but I still squirm in my seat.

"Amber," Ramona greets first. "You know my friend Verona, right?"

"Oh, hi Verona," I say attempting a smile their way. "What brings you guys over here?"

"Well," The red head named Verona begins nervously looking at Ramona before her hazel eyes finally land on me. "I want to apologize for my bitchy attitude at the party. I am really sorry."

"Um," now that was a shock, it left me speechless.

"She accepts your apology," Nate comes in the conversation.

"Really?" Verona eyes bright up like the diamond studs in each of her ears.

I simply nod, my throat suddenly rivaling the Sahara desert. I am really socially awkward.

"That's great," Ramona smiles over Varona's shoulder. "Sorry about it and it won't happen again."

I smile and give them another stiff nod as they make four steps behind and then turn around to walk to their table.

"You were saying?" He turns to me with an amused smile and glint in his eyes.

My throat is still dry, but my drink was finish, so I took Nate's soda.

"Hey," he says looking at me with surprise. "What was that for?"

I put down the now empty soda bottle on the table and wipe my mouth with the back of my hand while Nate just sat there watching me.

"Ahhh!" I say refreshed. "That wasn't so bad, now was it?"

"I should be asking you that question," he says staring at me with such intensity that I felt like to squirm in my seat. "You know you are going to let out some serious unlady-like burping?"

"Shit!" I mutter as I get up and run to the bathroom.

"Or that." I hear him say behind me.

»¢«

"Feeling better?" He asks.

"Yeah," I say as I exit the bathroom while wiping my hand on a paper towel. "Oh, and before I forget, Morris called."

"Really?" He looks away. "What did he say?"

"I told him about the kiss," I say looking at him.

"What?" He whips around to face me. "Why?"

"I felt guilty," I shrug. "But it doesn't matter."

"How is that?" He quirks an eyebrow.

"Because he was calling to break up with me," I say casually. "He found out he's gay."

1999beauty
All rights reserved