Chapter 3

"Thanks" I said
"So do you have a name,sweets?"
"Yeah, I do have a name."
"Well?" John questions
"Well what?"
"Well what's your name?"
"Stevie."
"Stevie?"
"Yeah."
With that John didn't bother to respond to me, instead he was to interested in watching Brian acting like a what did he say he was, oh ya a walrus. How stupid, he's got the clip of his pin hooked on the bottom of his lip as the top of the pin jams into one of his nostrils. Not even paying attention to us he says...
"Who are you?" He Said that a few times then shortly answers his own question.
"I'm a walrus."
He then notices the criminal staring at him with a look that can possibly kill. Brian just chuckles at his stupidness dryly. They both start to take their coats off at the same time, but Brian immediately stops remembering that's he's so far not on good terms with John just yet. John took off his coat showing his Jean jacket, red flannel, and a white shirt underneath.
"It's the shits huh?" Brian asked.
John then turned back, facing forward, and crumbled a piece of paper, throwing it between the two populars in front of us. Since they didn't even bother to pay any attention to him he started to sing the guitar solo to a song that I've heard, but never bother to remember the name of.
Princess says, "I can't believe this is really happening to me."
John the soon cut her off by him butting in.. " oh shit, what are we suppose to do if we have to take a piss?"
"Please." Said the prom queen.
"You gotta go, you gotta go." John then unzipped his pants acting as if he was really going to take a piss under the table.
"Oh my God." Says Claire, please grow up it's not like she won't ever see a dick in her near future, I mean I don't have a problem, but hey that's only me.
"Hey your not urinating in here man," sporto soon says.
"Don't talk, don't talk, it makes it crawl back up."
"You whip it out and your dead before the first drop hits the floor," Andrew threats.
"Your pretty sexy when you get angry." Bender then makes a growling noise, "grrr."