Chapter 13

Stevie's POV
"So I guess that makes Allison and I better people that you guys huh? Us weirdos." Said Brian
"Would you do that to me?" He asks Allison
"I don't have any friends."
"But if you did."
"I don't think the kind of friends that I would have would mind."
"I just want to let you know that I wouldn't do that, I wouldn't and I would not. Because I think that is real shitty."
"Your friends wouldn't mind because they look up to us." Claire said
"Your so coincided Claire, your so coincided. You like so full of yourself, why are you like that?"
"I'm not saying it to be coincided, I hate it, I hate having to go along with everything my friends say."
"Then why do you do it."
"You don't understand, your not friends with the same people Andy and I are friends with, you know, you just don't understand the pressure that they can put on you."
"I don't understand what? You don't think that I don't understand pressure Claire? Well fuck you, fuck you. You know why I'm here today, do you!? I'm here because Mr. Ryan found a gun in my locker."
"Why did you have a gun in your locker?" Asked Andrew
"I tried, when you pull the fucking trunk on the, the light is supposed to go on, it didn't go on, I mean."
"What's the gun for Brian?"
"Just forget it."
"You brought it up man."
"I can't have a f, I can't have it and I know my parents can't have it. Even if I aced the rest of the semester, I'm still only a b, everything is ruined."
Brian hits the chair next to him in aggravation.
"It was an option, you know."
"No, killing yourself is not an option." Said Claire
"Well I didn't do it now did I, no I don't think so."
"It was a hand gun?" Asks Allison
"No it was a flare gun. Went off in my locker."
Andrew starts to laugh
"It's not funny."
Andrew keeps laughing
"Yes it is, fucking elephant was destroyed."
"Wait, wait, wait. How about Stevie, I wanna know why she is in here, because of what Vernon said earlier, something about community service." Said Andrew
Man I was not ready for this
"Oh um, I uh."
"There is no point in lying, we just want to know."
"Okay, well, I broke into the school and ruined dicks' office."
"That's it?" Asked Brian
"Well if you let me finish. Anyway I ruined that bitch Rachel Springsteen's new car, and I painted a naked human girl's body on the statue in the park. In reality it's not all that bad."
"Yeah okay, ruining property, trashing people's things, defiantly isn't a bad thing." Claire said
"What did you do to Rachel's car?" Asked Andrew
"I spray painted the windows of it black, put a few dents in it, and wrote karma is a bitch on it with spray paint. Again, not all that bad, so one thing led to another, I have 3 months worth of detention instead of 3 months of community service because they don't have exact proof that it was me. And so help me if any of you fucking tell anyone I will cut a piece of  a body part off you and make you eat it as some one watches, got it."
"Yeah," they all say.
"Good."
"Want to what I did to get in here?"said Allison, "nothing, I didn't have anything better to do."
We all started to laugh at her.
"You're laughing at me."
"No!"
"Yeah you are."
We went back down to the floor level and Brian started to play some music. Before we knew it, we were dancing like crazy people, on book shelves, stairs,  couches, tables, and statues.
Soon John had to go back to the supply closet where Vernon put him. Brian, Claire, Allison, Andrew, and I are sitting g on the counter waiting to be told that we can leave.
"Brian?" Asks Claire
"Yeah?"
"Are you going to write your paper?"
"Yeah why?"
"Well it's kind of a waste for all of us to write a paper, don't ya think?"
"Oh well that's what Vernon wants us to do."
"True, but I think that we all would kind if say the same thing."
"You just don't want to write your paper."
"True but, you're the smartest right?"
"Oh well um."
"We trust you."
"Alright, I'll do it."
"Great."
Then Claire takes Allison away to do her makeup and make her look good for Andrew. I leave to go find John. I go through the tiles in the ceiling, I don't want to get caught by Vernon. When I think that I make it there, I open a tile hoping that it's John and not Vernon. It's John. He looks up shocked, but when he sees that it's me, he smiles.
"You lost?" He asks
"No."
"You can come down sweets."
I climb down, with the help of John, he pulls us over away from the filing cabinets and into the middle of the closet.
"How did you know that I was here?"
"I just took a guess."
"Is that what you call it?"
I didn't answer, I just smiled and leaned up to his level. Kissing his neck, I pulled back.
"Why did you do that?"
"Because I like you Johnny boy."
"Well in that case."
He slams his lips to mine, making me almost fall to the ground. The fireworks and the butterflies are insane right now. He pulls back when we need to breath.
"I like you too."
"Good."
He looks at me weird.
"I've liked you for a really long time and to know that you like me back is the best news that I've ever had."
"I'm glad to hear that then."
I look over to the clock to see that our time is almost up.
"You wanna leave?"
"Yeah, dick can kiss my ass, I'll be back next Saturday, along with you."
We get back to the library with everyone walking out the door. As we are walking down the hallway we see Carl.
"See ya Brian." He says to Brian
"We'll see ya next Saturday." Said John with a smile.
"You bet"
We get out the door and everyone goes to their parents. Andrew and Allison kissed and Allison is wearing his sweatshirt, getting into her mom's car. Then Andrew's dad pulls up, looking at Allison, Andrew gets in his dads car and leaves. Brian and Claire say by to each other and go separate ways. And as for me a John. We are standing in the parking lot waiting for my mom.
"So Johnny, are we something now?"
"Do you want to be something?"
"Yeah sure, I mean if you want to be?"
"Yeah, what do you want to be?"
"How about your girlfriend, a real girlfriend, that you don't have to consider to hang out with like those others."
"Okay, just as long as I get to be your boyfriend."
"I'd like that. But you have to get rid of the whores that you keep in your wallet."
"There not really my girlfriends Stevie, I just considered hanging out with them.
"Okay, but you still have to get rid of them."
We hear tires screech announcing that my mother showed up.
"Hey you wanna go somewhere with me?" Asks John
"Yeah, when?"
"Now?"
"Ummm yeah sure."
I turn around open the door to my mom and..
"Hey mom this is my friend John, we are going to go hang out somewhere okay."
"Alright have fun, use protection!" With that she's gone.
John and I interlock our hands together and walk on the football field, when we get to the other side, we pump our fists into the air, as a salute to The Breakfast Club.

THE END