2.

BAILEYS POV

I was speechless, my parents always told me that we didn't have enough money to go to a meet and greet or a concert and now I have tickets to both!! I was so excited, I couldn't wait. I read the tickets to see what kind of tickets I got.

I got two tickets, one for me and one for my older brother so he would take me. Even though he doesn't like Riley, he always told me that he wanted to come with me.

The paper said...

Congratulations on your purchase of 2 Riley Matthews Concert and VIP Meet and Greet Tickets.

Location - Raleigh, North Carolina
Time - Concert 5-7 & VIP Meet and Greet and 7:30-10
Date - June 24th, 2015

It was only a month away and I had so much to plan, how was I gonna greet Riley? What was I gonna wear? Will she like me? I had so many questions going threw my mind that I still hadn't said anything. I had just been sitting there with the tickets in my hand.

My parents where laughing so hard, they knew I was exited and that this was my dream of meeting Riley.

LUCAS' POV

I was very exited for Bailey, she is my little sister but she is also my best friend. She has told me everything about Riley, so I know a lot about Riley even though I'm not one of her fans or anything.

Bailey is possibly the biggest fan of Riley, she has an Instagram fan page for her that has 374k followers. I was very surprised when she told me that.

Her face lit up like a Christmas tree when she opened her birthday gift. I helped pay the gift because I have to go with her, she definitely deserved it.

RILEYS POV

I couldn't believe that my concert in Raleigh, North Carolina is almost sold
out! That's amazing, only a few of my concerts have been sold out because my manager makes the ticket prices higher than I've ever seen.

I get to stay in Raleigh for a while because I get a break for every 10 shows I do, so Raleigh is my 10th show so I get to stay at a hotel there for 2 months.

I've been planning to do a few meet and greets at the malls there because I think that would be fun for people that didn't have enough money, because I want to meet all of my fans.

I love them so much, if it wasn't for them I wouldn't be where I am today. I know everyone that is famous says that, but I actually mean it.

This show I decided to pick somebody out of the ticket sales and let them come on stage for me, for this show I chose...

Bailey Friar.

----------------

New chapter I hoped you enjoyed it and please comment what you think!❤️