7.

In the morning I had Lucas' arms around me, I barley knew him yet I felt safe in his arms. When I woke up Lucas looked at me and smiled.

I got up and grabbed some clothes from my bag, I got a towel and headed to the shower. I was thinking about what I could do today with Bailey.

I didn't want to seem like I was "all over" her brother so I decided to have a whole day with her. She was a really nice kid. And I didn't get to talk to her as much as I wanted to last night.

I was still tired from the concert last night, it was definitely an amazing night though. When we got back from the hotel all I could remember was asking Lucas to come into my bed.

I continued thinking while grabbing the shampoo and massaged it through my head. I rinsed it out with the warm water, I ringed my hair out and then grabbed the conditioner and ran that through my hair.

While waiting for the conditioner, I grabbed some soap and washed my body. I didn't want to smell bad and make a mistake when I'm hanging out with Bailey.

Then I washed the soap of my body and started rinsing the conditioner out of my hair. I had to make sure my hair was silky smooth because I hated when my hair feels like a bumpy mess.

Once I was done I got out the shower and wrapped the towel around my hair. I grabbed my clothes and started to put them on after checking my phone. I guess Lucas put his number in my phone last night, because I got a message from his while I was in the shower.

"Bailey and I are going to breakfast we will be up shortly afterwards. Text me if you want anything from breakfast. - Lucas"

I asked him to bring me up a bagel when he came back to the room. I started to put some make up on that covers the bags that were under my eyes.

I applied a small amount of make up on and walked out of the bathroom with my hair wrapped in a towel.

When I walked out of the bathroom I grabbed my phone and started to check my social media, I had a bunch of notifications from the show and meet and greet last night.

I went through and liked a few photos and commented on some. I went on a small following spree and followed fan pages and things like that.

Then Lucas and Bailey walked back into the hotel room with my bagel.

"Hey Bailey!" I said smiling.

"Hiiiii" she said. I could tell that she was still surprised from last night, after all her face didn't move the entire car ride home.

I brought Bailey out and we got some clothes for her. I let her pick out whatever she wanted.

I called my friend Anthony to come and shop with Lucas because I think Lucas would rather shop with a guy than with me.

Once both of us were done we meet back up at the hotel and took everything out of the bags that Bailey and Lucas got.

"Hey Riley." Lucas said.

I lifted my eyes up and looked at Lucas.

"I got you this." He said holding up a small infinity necklace that he had bought for me.

----------

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter. Make sure to vote & comment what you think!❤️