5.

RILEYS POV

"Hi, I'm Riley you must be Baileys brother." I said smiling. I didn't want to give to much away, but he was really cute.

He sat me up so I was standing up again.

"Yes I am actually." He said with a small laugh. God he was cute.

"Well Bailey as you might have know I'm staying in Raleigh for a little bit and taking a break from my tour, so I decided why not have a fan stay with me!"

"OMG really?!?" I could tell she was very exited.

"Yeah! And Lucas would stay as well and my manager will cover all of your expenses."

"Lucas can we stay?!" Bailey asked.

"Of course Bailey, this is a one in a lifetime chance." He said with a smile on his face.

I had to admit, I was kind of glad. Lucas seemed like a great guy and I think it would be good to get to know him. I haven't talked to any guys because I have been on tour a lot recently. But he is staying with me for a while so maybe I will be able to get to know him.

LUCAS POV

We got into Rileys limo and headed to the hotel that we would be staying at for the next few months.

"Riley... We don't have any clothes or anything." I said remembering that all we had was emergency money.

"Oh yeah, my manger also will cover a whole new wardrobe with anything that you want." She said.

"Really?" I asked, I didn't expect them to do all of this.

"Of course!" She said with a smile on her face.

I had to admit, Riley was a very generous girl. She was very beautiful and did a lot for her fans, she didn't have to do all of this for Bailey but she did because she wanted to.

BAILEYS POV

Oh my god. I'm going to be staying with my idol for the next few months I can't believe that it was actually me who got to go onstage and meet her and do all the extra things I am so grateful that I was chosen for it.

I couldn't explain in words of how I was feeling, there were so many emotions going everywhere that I just couldn't even talk.

Riley and Lucas kept talking when I was just sitting there so surprised that this is actually happening I couldn't even believe that this was real life.

And I overheard that Riley and her Manager were going to buy Lucas and I a  whole new wardrobe and everything that we would need for the next few months.

I was in so much shock.

I am staying with my idol.

-------------

Here's another quick update I hope you guys enjoyed it and make sure the private message me ideas for this book and my other book.

Comment what you think of this chapter and hopefully I'll update tomorrow.😇❤️