11.

After eating we went back to the hotel, our plan was to have a lazy day and just relax from what all had been happening.

When we walked into the room I threw myself on the bed I was so tired even though the day had just started. I went to the mini refrigerator that we had in the room and it was completely empty.

"LUCAS." I yelled.

"RILEYY." He yelled back.

"Hey no yelling in the hotel." I said trying to hold back my laugh.

"Says the one who just yelled at me." He said laughing tackling me onto the bed.

"We have no food." I laughed.

"Room service?" He asked.

"Go for it, get whatever you want just get me anything to be honest." I said. I'm not that picky of an eater, so I didn't care what I ate.

Lucas order room service and when he hung up the phone and it was just him and I in the hotel room because all of my "people" left for their break.

It was kind of awkward intill Lucas sparked up a conversation.

"So....girlfriend."

Okay never mind he made it more awkward.

"You know you just made an awkward moment turn into something more awkward right?" I said laughing.

"Exactly." He said.

The room service came into the room and we got our food, the food from this hotel was literally amazing!

Lucas and I both dug into our food it was so amazing I couldn't believe that food could look THAT good.

I was pretty tired after we ate, so I decided to take a nap because why not I was tired so.

I laid down in bed and Lucas came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Well hello there." I said laughing.

"Hello beautiful." He said smiling.

His smile was perfect, of course.

I turned around so I was facing Lucas with his arms around my waist.

He leaned in to kiss me.

He pressed his lips against mine, it was just like the first time we kissed.

I felt like fireworks were shooting off behind me, it was amazing.

I pulled away and smiled, I then fell asleep in Lucas' chest.

When I woke up I kind of wanted a snack, Lucas was gone so I didn't mind really.

I grabbed some money and headed out the the vending machine where I saw Lucas and another girl.

She had her hand on his shoulder, they looked so happy.

When Lucas turned and looked at me, his jaw dropped to the floor.

I ran to the room, trying not to cry.

I slammed the door in his face and locking it.

I knew I shouldn't have trusted him.

----------

Small Cliffhangerrrr.❤️

If you want me to update REALLY soon than I will make a deal with Yall.

So If Yall download the app "Mercari" and sign up and at the end of your sign up it says "Password (confirmation)" and in that box you put my code in which is "JECKDP" and will get $2 for free and I will get $2 for free. If you want you can delete the app after you go threw the sign up process but if I get 10 of Yall to sign up and comment down below that you did I will update TODAY AGAIN!!!!

Make sure you do sign up tho because I can tell how many people use my code.❤️

If you want you can also go check out my YouTube channel - GabsxProductions