10.

"I'm so sorry about your sister leaving." I said trying to kill the silence.

"Don't worry about that." He said smiling.

He stood up from the bed next to mine and came next to me.

"What are we?" I asked quickly.

"What do you want to be?" He said smirking.

"Well...." I said thinking about everything that I could say.

"I think that we could be a couple, but that's your choice." He said.

"Are you asking me out?"

"I don't know am I?" He said.

"Stop confusing me dude." I said laughing a little bit.

"Okay then." He said.

"Riley Matthews, will you be my girlfriend?" Lucas asked me.

There were so many things going through my mind. Didn't I just meet him? Isn't he the brother of one of my fans?

But the only thing that I could say....

"Yes."

He smiled at my response, we then called a taxi to bring us to a restaurant to eat.

When we got there the waiter took our drink order and we started to get to know each other a little better.

"So where did you grow up?" He asked me.

"New York City, I guess you could say I grew up in the City Lights." I said.

"Oh cool, I grew up in Kentucky." He said back to me.

Then our waiter came back with our drinks and too take our order.

Lucas and I both ordered then talked while waiting for our food.

When the waiter brought us our food we both dug in automatically because we didn't have breakfast after finding Bailey.

After a few minutes Bailey called Lucas and he put it on speaker.

"Hey Lucas, so I know you are probably wondering where I went this morning so I'm gonna tell you the whole story. So this morning I asked Siri where the nearest Starbucks was and it said it was .3 miles away so I decided to walk there. On the way there a man started to follow me, so I took a turn to make sure that he was following me. When I turned he turned as well, I ran to the nearest place with people in it and so I would blend in. When the news came on in the shop I heard what happened and I ran back to the hotel."  She said.

"Did the man ever do anything to you Bailey?" Lucas said.

"He just said that he knows who I am, and he is gonna find me again."

"Okay are you home yet?" He asked.

"Yeah I'm with mom now. I got to to I will call you later because we just pulled up at the hospital that she is in."

"Okay be safe, bye."

Lucas sounded like he actually cared about his little sister, I wish my brother cared about me like Lucas did to his sister.

When he ended the phone call he looked up at me and smiled.

I'm glad I have him in my life.

----------

I'm at the beach and I'm writing a lot right now sooo...😏