12.

I was done at this point, I was ready to finish my tour. I didn't want to be here anymore with him.

I seriously couldnt believe what I just saw. After only a few weeks I had fallen In love with this guy, why was I so stupid. I should have never liked him  always get hurt no matter who it is.

I sat on the bed and cried, I couldn't think of why this would happen, I didn't do anything, he hasn't been rude at all to me, he hasn't shown any reason why he would dislike me anymore.

The i hear the door open, I knew it was Lucas. 

"Riley im so-"

"no."

"Riley I am s-"

"no"

"RILE-"

"yes"

"finally you said something other than-"

"no"

"RILEY"

"LUCAS"

"Im sorry she was all over me I went to get a snack and she stopped me and was all over me."

"and you didn't stop it okay that makes sense."

"You only saw .7 seconds of it I was trying to get her off of me then she put her hand on my shoulder."

I ignored him, I was just laying on the bed with my face into the pillows.

He came over to me and flipped me over so I was looking at him.

"I love you." 

 I couldn't be mad at him forever.

After that he left and went to go get some food. I was ready to take a nap, instill I heard a knock on the door..

I opened the door to a very "barbie" looking girl. She looked slutty with everything hanging out.

"May I help you?" I asked.

"Wheres Lucas." she said.

"Who are you."

"His girlfriend- well ex girlfriend and I heard all over twitter that he was with you."

"Um, I'm his girlfriend and he is busy goodbye."

I said slamming the door into her face.

"Ill be back" I heard from the other side of the door.

Once Lucas got back I asked him about the girl that had came to the door.

"Ugh she's back again"

"What do you mean, again..."

FINALLY AN UPDATE OMG IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN A MONTH IM GONNA BE MAKING A NEW BOOK AND IT WILL HOPEFULLY BE POSTED TONIGHT.