8.

"Oh my gosh Lucas!" I said I had the biggest smile on my face.

I gave him a hug and looked at the beautiful neck less that he had boughten me.

He turned me around and put the neck less around my neck. It was a beautiful neck less if I had to say so my self.

"Thank you Lucas." I said to him giving him one last hug before I turned to Bailey.

"Hey Bailey! What's your favorite restaurant to eat at? We are all gonna go to dinner tonight." I said.

"Well my favorite place to eat would have to Five Star."

I agreed with Baileys choice and started to get ready. I told them that this could be a fancy / nice dinner so we could look nice. We all got new clothes today so I thought we could wear the nice ones that we got instead of what we usually wear.

I talked to Bailey and told her that she could fly a friend here and she could stay with them in another room and Lucas and I could share a room so it wouldn't be overcrowded in one room.

Her friend would arrive tomorrow so I got Baileys room earlier. Bailey went to her room to get ready and Lucas and I started to get ready.

I decided to wear a blue knee cut dress with some nude heels. (Picture at the beginning) For my make up I applied foundation all over my face, I also added powder to set it. I grabbed my mascara and applied that through out my eye lashes. Next I added a small amount of eye shadow and some red lip color to set it all off.

When I was done getting ready Lucas was just finishing up, I walked out the bathroom to see Lucas fixing his tie.

He looked at me and his jaw dropped, he then realized that he had been staring for a while and he quickly smiled.

"You look amazing." He said smiling.

We both walked out the hotel room and went into the elevators to go get Bailey from her room.

"I'm kind of exited for tonight." Lucas said breaking the silence.

We talked in the elevator for a second while going up to Bailey's room to pick her up. While we were walking down the hallway I saw a fan, she stopped me and asked to take a photo I took a photo with her and she told me that I looked amazing.

I kindly send her and kept walking to Bailey's room. When I got to Baileys room, I knocked on the door. Bailey opened it, she was wearing the red dress that I picked out for her with some brown cow boy boots that she got from FootLocker. Her make up looked pretty good for how old she was, she looked beautiful.

"You look great Bailey! are you ready to go?" I asked.

"Yes! I'm so exited! Can we take a picture?" She asked.

I agreed as Bailey gave her phone to Lucas. He quickly snapped the photo as we headed to Five Star.

Once we got there we placed our orders as our food quickly got there. We started to eat our meals as Lucas quickly stopped to smile at me.

"What did I do?" I asked as he was starting and smiling at me for awhile.

"Your wearing the neck less I got you." He said, he smiled and laughed a bit while looking down at his food.

We continued eating as I paid for the food, we headed back to the hotel in my black limo that I thought would be great for tonight.

When we got back we brought Bailey to her room and made sure she was settled in before leaving.

Lucas and I then went back to our room. I threw my handbag onto the bed, as Lucas looked at me and smiled. I smiled back this time.

He then walked up to me and placed his hands on my waist, he then leaned in and pressed his lips against mine. The kiss was perfect, it felt like fireworks were going off behind me.

I pulled away and smiled after a little bit, and with that I changed into some comfortable clothes and went to bed.

Lucas then came behind me and wrapped his arms around me waist.

"Did you enjoy that?" He said laughing a little bit.

Then I fell asleep in Lucas' arms.

----------

RUCAS IS COMING YESSS.

Comment what you think and make sure to vote!❤️