Book ideas, your choice!

Okay guys so I'm gonna be showing you six different story titles and outlines and you can pick the best two that you think I should do.

Forever ~ Rucas
Riley has always been a happy, uplifting person. When she was younger she had always had her boyfriend Lucas by her side. That was until she saw Lucas kissing another girl after school. Lucas had broke her heart, and sworn she wanted nothing to do with him. He then moved weeks after.

After high school Riley had to get a job so she could support herself. She decided to apply to a restaurant that her and Lucas had always went to, when she got accepted and started her job her boss was the one and only ; Lucas Friar.

Will Lucas and Riley figure it out and end up back together? Or will they hate each other and stay there usual ways?

Famous ~ Youtubers

Located in California there is a house literally just for youtubers. But when they get a call from an Adoption Agency, everything suddenly like a wake up call. One of the boys are required to take in a child to keep the house. When they take in 17 year old, Callie Rae everything changes.

Kian decided to adopt her. When she got to the house everyone loved her, but Cameron wasn't so happy with her. He was kind of rude to her, and didn't care what she thought about things. But when Kian decided to give Callie a YouTube channel, Cameron instantly changed.

Will Cameron end up falling for a girl that he had bullied for a few months? Or will be keep ignoring her like he has been?

Promise ~ Cameron Dallas

"I'll be back soon Cameron. I love you okay, there's a reason for this. I'm doing this because I don't want to ruin you or your career. Call me everyday babe. Just remember, I'll be back soon." That was the last thing I heard from my fiancé, and that was nine months ago.

Escape ~ Rucas

Riley and Lucas have been together threw Middle School, High School, and College. They have trusted each other for what it feels like forever. But when Maya tells Riley something, Riley second guesses all of her decisions.

Will she end up living the rest of her life with Lucas? Or end their relationship..?

High School ~ Hayes Grier

It is Alex's first day at North High School. She knows absolutely nobody at this school because she was moving from Virginia all the way to California.

At the end of the day she notices that one boy that kept staring at her, was in all of her classes. She gets to know the boy and starts to fall for him.

But when the popular girl comes and try's to make Alex jealous, Alex strike back fast. Alex hates the popular girls, she always has. But then Hayes has a choice to make. If he wants to be popular, or happy.

Will Hayes make the right decision? Or go out with the popular girl just for the popularity?

Neighbors ~ Brennen Taylor

When Chloe (18) first moves in, the first thing she did was go to meet the neighbors. She knocks on the door and when she opens it, a boy with the perfect green eyes greets her with a smile. As the two start to get closer, they start to gain feelings for each other.

But when Brennen gets a job offer on New York. He has to choose to stay with Chloe, or go film a movie for two years and see her afterwards.

Will Brennen stay for Chloe? Or go and follow his dreams?

><><><><><><><><><><><><><

So comment what two story's you want me to do!! I will be posting part one of both tonight AND updating this book.

want an extra update?
Download the app "Mercari" and sign up and use my code "JECKDP" where it says "Invite Code" and for every person that uses my code, I will update 2 times!