6.

It was a little after midnight when we arrived at the hotel. By then I was cold and tired, wanting to sleep in the car and to not move.

"Riley, we have to go inside." Lucas sighed as he tried to wake me. I groaned and slapped his chest, not wanting to move.

He picked me up and carried me into the hotel, I laid my head on his chest not wanting to move.

I was barely awake as Lucas checked us into the hotel and got the keys. He carried me all the way upstairs to where our room is as he whispered for me to go back to sleep.

He opened the door while trying to balance me in his arms. It swung open and he walked inside, closing and locking the door behind us before he placed me on one of the beds.

"Here..." He mumbled, taking my shoes and socks off for me, as well as my jacket. I barely noticed as he did it. I was extremely tired and didn't feel like moving.

"Do you want me to take your jeans off and put your sweatpants on for you? Or can you do that?" Lucas whispered to me.

I didn't respond, too tired to think. I just wanted to go to sleep under the comfortable blankets for the next year. I didn't want to wake up any time soon, and Lucas was keeping me from doing so.

"I'll let you sleep then." He chuckled, hoping into the bed with me. He went over to the other bed with Bailey and they cuddled up together like cute siblings.

"Hey, Lucas..." I whispered after Bailey fell asleep. I was unable to sleep myself even though I was extremely tired.

"Yeah?" He whispered.

"Do you wanna come over here with me? I mean, you don't have to. I'm just kind of lonely."

"Sure"

Lucas came over and hopped in bed with me. He shuffled around in bed, trying to get comfortable.

We ended up all tied together in bed. His arm was around me and my legs were tangled in his. My hair was in his face and his body was against mine. His warmth was helping me from freezing. I really liked being with him, even if I just met him.

After thinking about absolutely nothing for a while, I eventually closed my eyes and fell asleep.

----------
Thanks to girlmeetswhat for helping me with this chapter. Hope you guys enjoy and comment down below what you think.