Chapter 6 ~ I'm flying !

AN : how do you like the story so far ? please leave your comment and VOTE :D The chapter of the party will be coming in chapter 7 and 8

Chapter 6

"Alice!" Luna said surprised when I had entered the Ravenclaw commom room. I was so absorbed in my thoughts that I had walked right past her. "I already wondered where you were."

"I was...uh..." I started but Luna interrupted me. She spoke with concern in her voice "Are you feeling quite allright?"

"I don't know," I honestly replied. I was considering telling her all that happened so it would be off my chest. I knew for sure she could be trusted.

"Oh dear" she said with a dreadful voice, "I already know why you are feeling so bad." This caught me by surprise.

"You do?" I was shocked.

How on earth could she know what happened unless either me or Malfoy would have told her. Malfoy telling her was absolutely out of the question, I didn't even consider that as a possibility. I didn't think he liked her a lot, he's always so mean to her. Which reminded me instantly of his arrogance and his ego which was way too big.

"Yes," Luna responded, "I believe I do know what's wrong with you. The nargles, your head is full of them. Poor girl!" Her voice was dreamy yet serious.

I stared at her with confussion. "What are nargles Luna? Is it something dangerous?"

The next half hour Luna told me all kind of ways (rather strange ways I have to admit) on how I could be affected by little creatures, floating around my head. I had to sigh with relief though. She didn't know about what happened. After some more chit-chatting we went to our room so we could get some sleep. A pair of sweet lips were my last thought before I fell asleep.

The following morning someone woke me way to early. "Get up you sleepyhead." Luna woke me with a dreamy voice. She was giggling and jumping up and down on her bed while Hobo was licking my hand.

"What are you doing?" I mumbled. I was deadly tired.

"I'm trying to fly!"

"I'll try that someday" I mumbled. I closed my eyes again and was ready to get some more sleep.

"Oh." Luna said. She had stopped jumping. "Our first period starts in fifteen minutes, you kind of missed breakfast."

It took me less than a second to get out of bed and start dressing myself in a hurry. I seriously thought about skipping but I had Snape so I really couldn't afford to be late.

I groaned. "Why didn't you wake me before?" I asked her as I quickly put on a sweater.

"I tried to," she said, "but you told me you wanted to be left alone and you would meet me later because you wanted to sleep. It are the nargles I tell you."

I had no memory of waking up before and telling her that. "You can already go if you want," I told her, "or you'll be late as well. And Snape usually isn't in a good mood as we both know." He favored the slytherins so much, and I was sure that I would have been a slytherin he wouldn't mind me being late.

Speaking of slytherins. There was one slytherin in particular on my mind that I didn't want to face today.

"I'll go along" Luna decided, "but you better hurry up." She hopped out of our room, off to class.

In a hurry a put on some make-up, and tried to make my long dark curls to look decent. Thirty minutes later I was finally ready and heading to our classroom. I got a little nervous as I was about to see Malfoy. Would he say something to me about last night ?