Chapter 16 ~ Family

This chapter is kind of really important for my story so yeah....enjoy !!!!! And please VOTE VOTE VOTE :D Normally this chapter would have been a little longer but it's 1:15 AM right now and I'm exhausted so I hope it's not too shitty!

Chapter 16 :

I knew he was only being nice to me because he had had too much to drink and normally I would have shouted at him immediately but now it seemed so sweet. The letter ‘A’ was written in stars and he had done it especially for me, not to show off or anything, just for me. I loved it.

A huge smile crept upon my face. When I turned my head towards him I noticed how he had come closer to me. He putt his arm around me and looked at my lips. I got really nervous but at the same time I didn’t want to fight it anymore. I looked at the lips I wanted to kiss so badly all of the sudden, the lips from my enemy.

Right before anything could happen there was a loud noise and we heard something breaking. Startled we jumped backwards, a little scream escaping my mouth. A broken statue was laying on the floor.

When the shock was over Malfoy looked around suspiciously. “I don’t see how it could have fallen down unless someone made it fall” he muttered while taking out his wand carefully.

“What do you mean ?” I asked him, a little scared.

“Oh right, for a moment I had forgotten just how stupid you are” he sneered at me, “There is someone here. Look at the statue Potter, it couldn’t have fallen down unless someone made it that way.”

I decided to ignore the fact that he was mean again and was on my guard. I looked around in search of someone. It would be really bad if someone had been looking at us right now wouldn’t it ? Malfoy was walking closer and closer towards some bushes, looking behind them.

The next moment everything went pretty fast. A jet of red light went past Malfoy’s head and hit a vase with flowers that exploded. He jumped in front of me and pushed me away. Then we heard footsteps running away and Malfoy started running after them.

I followed him and heard him curse under his breath. He was panting and looking furious. “I couldn’t see who it was” he said angrily. “And you did nothing, which shows just how stupid you are.”

“Cut the crap Malfoy” I spat at him. Only minutes ago he was being so nice to me and actually leaning in to kiss me. But did I want him to kiss me ? Oh god, everything was so damn complicated ! I wondered who was spying on us though, why would anyone have followed us ? But the thing that lingered on my mind even more was the fact how Malfoy had jumped in front of me in order to protect me.

“It seems like you were feeling a little protective weren’t you ?” I smirked, teasing him.

The expression on his face hardened and he clenched his fists together. “Why would I feel protective over you ? You are just a nobody.” His reaction made me smirk even more.

“I know it must be easy to like me, and how awesome you think I am, but I never knew that you cared for me Drakie.”

The look on his face was just priceless. “Care about you ? Oh hell no !” he yelled at me, folding his arms.

“Anyway” I told him, “I am going to bed, goodnight jerk.”

And while walling in the opposite direction of each other they didn’t know just how much they were on each others minds. How much they actually longed to be together instead of fighting the entire time. They were blinded, by love and hate at the same time.

On my way to the common room I bumped into harry who looked rather shocked and a little guilty when he saw me.