Chapter 33 ~ Right here with you

AN: I know that it has been a very long time, I apologize for that!! I was extremely busy with my exams andthis project for my school. In a few days I will finally graduate successfully though, so I am really excited about that! I thought about my story all the time but couldn't find a moment to write. From next week on I have got al this spare time to fill so I will be happy to get back to writing a lot!

This is not edited yet but I really wanted to give you an update!

Chapter 33:

The tension in the room was building. I was kind of expecting something like this but it still came as a big shock to hear all the things they had to say. It was definitely my wake-up call. This is real. This is all happening. I just agreed to help killing the evilest wizard of all times.

“We sit the rest of this school year out” Harry started. The other two were silent, letting him explain the plan that they undoubtedly heard many times before. “Or as long as it will last. We all know there is something coming. I give it one or two weeks tops.” We all agreed. My heart was literally racing at this moment. I understood how serious this all was and couldn’t help but to compare this situation with the life I had one year ago..

“After whatever is going to happen, we have no clue as to what it is, we will go to the burrow and stay there until the wedding” Ron continued. He saw the confusion on my face. “The burrow is where I live. And my brother Bill is marrying Fleur. She is really annoying.”

“She really is” Hermione agreed.

“Anyway,” Ron continued, “we will stay until the wedding and then the four of us will set of to hunt horecruxes.”

Again they noticed the confusion in my eyes. “Horecruxes? Great plan so far guys, but what on earth are horecruxes?” They all laughed lightly.

“This is going to take a while Alice” Hermione warned me.

Harry agreed. “This is very important because without destroying those horecruxes we can never kill Voldemort.”

Malfoy pov:

Exhausted as I was, Snape let me enter the Hogwarts grounds. “You look very pale, mr Malfoy” he told me. I knew that he made this vow to my mother that he would look after me, but the only thing he needed to do was to leave me alone.

“I’m fine” I told him coldly, without looking him in the eye once. I entered the castle and went straight to my room. I hadn’t had a decent night of sleep for three days. There were several meetings with you-know-who and the most important death eaters in my house these past days. I just hated how they had to use our house for it, especially for my mother. I had no idea how much longer she would be able to handle this, something had to change. But no-one could go against you-know-who, no one would dare to stand up against him and be able to win.

A knock on the door made me look up from my thoughts. I had made myself comfortable on my bed with no intentions of getting up soon. “Go away” I said angrily to whoever it was that was knocking on my door. A few seconds later my door slowly opened and Blaise popped his head in. “I thought I told you to go away.” I snapped at him.

He didn’t flinch like most people did. He sat down in armchair. “Where have you been?”

“I couldn’t tell you even if I wanted to” I retorted, not really in the mood to have a conversation. I just wanted some sleep. “Why are you even here?” I was being a prick but I couldn’t really care about it.