Chapter 27 ~ First date

AN : Here is the next chapter!!! Please let me know what you think of it, I'd really appreciate that. 

Chapter 27 :

I felt like I was walking on a pink cloud and I loved this feeling. I didn't really know how things exactly were between us now but I felt happy and that was the most important thing. He did say the boyfriend word once, but I'm not sure if he meant it. He loves me  though, like actual love, and I feel the same way.

When I entered the door of my room, as quietly as I could, I noticed that Luna was still awake. She was reading a book and looked up as soon as I entered. "Spill" was all she said, with a huge grin.

I closed the door behind me and got comfortable on my bed. I wasn't surprised that Luna immediately knew that there was something different about me, we just knew each other really well. "He loves me" was all I could manage to say.

She squealed happily. "I knew it! I really did!"

"Oh Luna, you don't know how happy I right now. I thought he hated me. Harry always told me that he was just playing around with me and I had almost started to believe him." I let myself fall backwards on my bed and looked at the ceiling.

"Harry was wrong. I could see for months how he looked at you, you just didn't see it." She spoke with so much confidence that I could only believe her. After a few more minutes we both drifted off to sleep.

The next day, I felt even happier than I had been the previous night. I strolled around the corridors on my way to breakfast and I couldn't hide the grin on my face. Luna was already there, sitting at the Gryffindor table with the others so I joined them.

"How was your training yesterday?" I asked Harry, who had just stuffed his mouth full with some scrambled egg.

He swallowed deeply. "It was really good. We were there for three more hours before we went to sleep." Ron nodded in agreement.

"You must be pretty tired right now then?" I asked them. I couldn't really keep my focus with them anymore though, when a blond haired boy entered the great hall. He looked tired, with his hair still a little messy, but so sexy.

"Yes we are," Harry agreed, "but it's all for the big game tomorrow." Draco now sat down between his friends and filled his plate with food. Why couldn't I just look away from him? "Hey Alice, don' t forget that we have a self defense lesson with Dumbledore tonight at nine" Harry reminded me.

I nearly choked in my food, how did I keep forgetting those things? Harry patted my back until I was able to breath again. Luna and Ginny were laughing with my clumsiness and I felt my cheeks getting red. Eventually I started laughing along with them. "Thanks for the reminder Harry, I'll be there" I told him after a while.

I looked towards the Slytherin table to see Draco looking right into my eyes with an amused expression on his face. When I looked at him, I forgot about everyone else, only he was important at that moment. He gave me a little wink. Barely noticable but I could still see it. I was totally wipped.

"Earth to Alice!" I looked away from Draco and focused my attention on Luna. "We're going to hang out with the girls this weekend at Hogsmeade, want to join us?"

I gave her a large smile. "That would be lovely." I continued eating and tried not to be distracted by Malfoy anymore.

"You seem abnormally happy today, who's the lucky guy?" Ginny asked curiously. Immediately all the eyes of my friends were on me.

I laughed her assumptions away. "Can't a girl just be happy?" I tried to sound reassuring but I didn't know if it worked. Harry did look at me with that suspicious look again. "Do you prefer me sad?" I asked him with raised eyebrows.