Chapter 34 ~ Almost

AN: So guys, here is another chapter!!!! I hope you enjoy it. COMMENT AND VOTE IF YOU LIKED IT!!!!!!! The story is coming towards an end now. I think there are going to be 4 or 5 more chapters now.

Lots of love!

Chapter 34:

Draco wrapped his arms tightly around me and lifted me up. He carried me to his bed and laid me down on top of it. I took the chance to look him in the eyes. They were full of love and lust. For a moment I was taken aback. Was I ready for this? I noticed how I didn’t get nervous like I mostly did. I was ready to sleep with him. I wanted to make this kind of commitment to him.

I wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled him as close to me as possible. He pecked me on the lips very softly and then looked into my eyes again. I lifted up my head to kiss him again, I wanted so much more. He didn’t let me kiss him though. He bent down again and kissed the spot under my ear. He left a trail of kisses down my collarbone until I let out a moan.  He smirked against my skin. That typical Draco smirk which made me melt into him even more. He gently started sucking on my soft spot and I felt as if I were in heaven. Please don’t ever let this end.

Our mouths collided once more, more roughly and demanding this time. We were impatient and wanted more of each other. I wanted him closer to me. I wrapped my legs around him and tried to get him even closer than he already was. His hand slid underneath my shirt and pulled it up, without hesitating. He looked me in the eye for a brief second, asking permission. I was pretty sure that my eyes were filled with lust as well, as he didn’t waste a moment to take it off.

“You’re so beautiful Alice” he whispered in my ear. I shivered. His voice and everything about him were just so attractive. When I was with him I forgot about everything else for a moment and I was just blissfully happy. I lifted his shirt over his head as well, but not without letting my hands explore his fine chest.

Being with him made me feel so complete. I let out a little moan as I thought about it. I never wanted this to stop. Even though we irritated each other most of the time, I wasn’t sure if I could go without him for a long time. No scratch that, I knew for sure that I couldn’t go without him anymore. I loved him and longed for him all the time, even at times when could strangle each other.

After our heated snog session I needed some air for a moment. We were both panting and nearly naked. Heat radiated from his skin and it felt so good that I only snuggled closer to him. I blushed slightly, feeling our bodies collide like that, only some underwear preventing us from being completely naked.  He tucked a string of hair behind my ear and smirked at me.

I got lost in his eyes, his captivating silver eyes. They were far from their usually coldness right now. “I want to sleep with you Draco, I am ready” I told him suddenly. It was only a whisper, but he heard me perfectly clear. His eyes widened for a moment, clearly not expecting this. A small smile crept upon his face and I started kissing him again, me taking control this time. I moved so I was on top of him and kissed him very gently at first. That didn’t last too long though. I felt this need to be with him. This need to get only closer and closer to him. Our kisses grew more heavy and passionate. I made him moan for a change which made me smirk against his lips.

He flipped me around with a sexy groan escaping his lips. “I want you so badly” he muttered against my lips before slowly taking my panties of, touching the insides of my thighs as he did so. I tensed a little, feeling nervous. “Don’t hide yourself Alice, you’re so beautiful” Draco said, looking me straight in the eye. His hands travelled all over my body, his mouth explored every bit of my neck and collar bone.