What If I'm Depressed?

*(THIS BOOK IS CLAIMED BY WRITER: mustacheo_7 FOLLOW THEM RIGHT NOW 4 BEING AWESOME PLEASE!!! Don't worry I will dedicate another chapter to ya as well. Mustacheo you are amazing! I hope you do this book good.)*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Life in teamcrafted is always wonderful. What a lie. For many it seems that way, some of the teamcrafted members are better lairs than others.

Mitch is in deep depression. He cuts and is bullied at school constantly. Mitch is the youngest member in team crafted and he still works on his education. When the team decides to get together and spend time in the team crafted HQ a new thing has popped in, his torture is increased and he spends three days in a hospital due to a broken arm.

He tells the team lie after lie and they start to guess that somethings up. When the day has finally come for the team to get together Ty finds out about Mitch's depression. Will Ty keep a secret, or will he attempt to help Mitch by telling the other members?

Adam acts as if everything's perfectly fine, even though he sees the challenges around him. Can the other members of TC help Mitch before their time is up? Or will Mitch end it all before they can get to him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I really wanna write this one myself... But if any of you guys wanna write it before I can, GO FOR IT!! I support You ALLLLLLLLLLL!!

I honestly think that the first part explains everything! Special thanks to 

_RaNDoM_RoAMeR For following and being AWESOME

MARIandLAdoodle322 FOR GREATNESS!

littleome_sofia FOR SUPPORT LIKE A PRO!

AND monica012099 BECAUSE I'M A FAN!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for following! Follow me and make sure to check out these amazing people!

SO anyways guys

-Potato Out