How to kill someone

Still unfinished*
How to kill someone: (please don't try this at home).

Motto: Get in get out, stab a man if it's holiday.

1.) plan everything first, every step, no immediate revenge killing.

2.) keep your plans and all ideas or hate notes on a none accessible device that others must do something drastic to open or read. On my phone a cop must have a law suit to see this message. Even my friends would have to search for this.

3.) when planning a murder, choose a place to dispose of the body. Never burry it. Burn it or tear it into pieces and wash it down stream or liquify it. The first step is changing it preferably into another form of matter.

4.) never know your target. Don't bother studying them too much because when you kill it's best to kill someone you don't know. It's the best way to avoid questions and it keeps you out of the way.

5.) when you kill someone you have to be able to dispose of the weapon, never leave any form of information or trail that could ever possibly lead back to you. NEVER frame someone. Especially if they don't have anything to do with the crime. Innocent until proven guilty is very true unfortunately. And if you're in a killing state then it certainly won't help your metal power.

6.) never bring your friends or anyone into your murder. If you involve others there is no way of guaranteeing anyone's safety. You could be turned on at the drop of a dial.

7.) when you prepare to kill someone, never leave through your front door or walk past any of your neighbors houses. Don't let anyone who could recognize you see that you leave. Use the alibi that you were in your house the entire time. And keep your Tv or computer running while you are gone. (Unless you are gone for multiple days).

8.) when actually killing someone, its preferred to kill while you are outside. Or in a controlled environment somewhere where it's easier to clean up blood or hide it. Blood is almost always a first clue.

9.) when you kill someone while indoors, make sure to kill them in a place not on the main floor, I would suggest a roof or a basement. Roofs are best because if you throw off the body and if you made the kill clean enough it might be classified as suicide.

10.) As soon as a murder is committed, based on how many people know about it, decide how best to react.

1-12 people: unless they are friends, or close family do not act like you know about the murder or this person.

13-45 people: once again based on the group, (friends/family/coworkers,etc.) act like you heard about it but if you shouldn't know about this person personally say you heard from someone you know and state a last name. Never first.

46-75 feel condolences for the person and/or question the person's actual death. Act as if it was a rumor or that you knew only a while after it happened.

75-100+ say you saw it on the news or in a report. Over act the situation and make false accusations about the murder. Such as: "I heard that the murder weapon was a knife! And that she was stabbed eighteen times in the stomach before being shot in the head!" Never once state ANYTHING that has to do directly with a specific detail about the murder.

11.) If a friend of yours is being questioned (or family member) rush to protect them. Act as if you both share an alibi for each other, or that you spend a lot of time together. Whether or not it works might sway a court either way, they love the bestie types.

12.) When selecting someone to kill don't kill someone within a seven block radius, usually it's five, but always safer then sorry.

~I've set it up. But I have nothing else to say.

Potato Out