What i have so far

Title: .44
Description: Twin brothers live in a world where everyone has superpowers. Even your pizza delivery boy can probably harness the ocean's currents to make your anchovy pizza even more special.

These boys could be classified as the Flashes, plural.
And after living for 17 and a half years with superhuman speed and a semi-normal life one of the duo has had just about enough. When one of the twins decides to become a super villain how will their friends, family, and brother react?

Chapter 1:

Luke Petterfield woke up in his bunk bed to the sound of his twin brother shifting around above him.

Groaning Luke slowly sat up, taking care not to hit his head on the wooden layer separating him and his older brother, who was currently having a sleep jog rather obnoxiously a few feet over his previously resting body.

Or well it would be a jog, if runners could leisurely sprint at 65 MPH in place for a few hours, give or take an entire night.

Really Luke couldn't complain, and if he couldn't feel the supersonic vibrations in his fingertips right now he wouldn't have even been able to tell that his brother was running. The bed was specially made for the brothers by a family friend and it was only the telepathic power of twins born at the almost exact same time that allowed Luke to just guess what was happening at the moment.

That and the smell of light sweat.
Huh, that was new.

Dragging himself from the lower bunk Luke grit his teeth when he accidentally bumped his ankle on the ladder leading upwards. The wood on the railing of the top bunk had the name Damian scrawled out on it in silver sharpie.

"Screw you for waking me up.." Luke whispered in a soft tone of joking anger as he quietly navigated their room to the bathroom in the hallway.
Stepping over both magazines, action figures and comic books on his way to the door.

As he passed his parent's bedroom he tried his best not to look inside.
Last time he did he got an earful about it for the next week. Something about privacy.

Standing in front of the bathroom mirror Luke messed around with his black hair for a few moments before deciding that he'd be better off trying to solve the universe's galactic mysteries.

He groaned, glancing at the diamond shaped gray wall clock. 4 a.m. was an ungodly hour to be awake and it made Luke feel like his childhood had failed him because he was now very much ready for the day.

After brushing his teeth, using super spicy flavored mouth wash, eating unhealthy cereal, and running in circles on the walls of the apartment's living room for a few hours at least.

Luke wanted to give up life.

Already moving so fast on a regular day's basis made the time trickle by so agonizingly slow that by the time the first hour had passed Luke had hit his head on the wall twelve times. Praying that lord death would hear his calls and pity him.

Eventually he had enough and decided to make breakfast for his family. Because no matter how fast you can chop the onions or tomatoes, ovens and pans don't cook the omelet any faster. And that meant a distraction that could last a few hours.

At 7 a.m. Luke had successfully flipped and plated 30 omelets, each with different toppings which he had personally bought from a market only six blocks away.
(Hey, if his family was willing to leave him alone long enough to get bored then they better be prepared for the consequences).

When the omelets were settled on the table Luke sped to his room to grab a comic book, only slightly content and still quite restless.

After he had selected one to his liking that he had been raving to try all week he crept to a recliner and flopped down. One hundred percent ready to begin the Adventures of The Powerless Squad series.