Notice: Please read till end

Hello everyone. As you might have noticed, I am addressing you, yes you. I've not really had much luck with the entire 'HERE IS AN IDEA! I WANT IT' kind of audience. Matter of fact, I've only had one person ask to use an idea. Not ideal. 

And don't anyone worry, I'm not canceling the book and deleting it off of Wattpad. I'm just not gonna make all of my ideas that I jot down story ideas. I might just make them plot lines, or parts of ideas that go off randomly in my head. I've had too many of these One-shot kind of ideas in my head so I probably will end up using this book for all of the above +.

I WILL ALSO BE WRITING POSSIBLE ALTERNATIVE ENDINGS FOR SOME OF MY BOOKS IN HERE SO WATCH OUT. Basically again, this will be a look into my brain.

So now that this is out of the way. And yes this has been on my mind for weeks, I'll probably just make a small poem or something else here to make up for this rant of information.

A final tick marks the hour, lost in homework losing willpower. Semester started, school is here, can't wait for summer, please end this year. Teachers please, let the lessons cease, algebra isn't fun, in the least. And in the end I yell 'Bravo!' because after this I get to go home, watching Hetalia, gone like Rome. (Roman Empire)

Done~

-Potato Out