Waiting Willow

THANKS FOR READING! Omg thank you for the comments, I agree, and honestly, they were my favorites too. These other ones are just ideas I came up with and decided to type down, SPECIAL THANKS AGAIN TO littleome_sofia FOR COMMENTING AND SUPPORTING ALMOST ALL OF THESE STORIES!!!!! MAKE SURE TO FOLLOW littleome_sofia AND SUPPORT ALL OF THESE AWESOME WRITERS!!

GameCrashGirl FOR FOLLOWING AND WRITING COOLNESS

Kawaii_Anime_Potato FOR BEING AWESOME SAUCE

anime_lover43 FOR WRITING CREEPYPASTA AND BEING A GOOD FRIEND

Budderpony FOR SUPPORTING ME AND MY FRIENDS BY BEING QUITE POSSIBLY THE BEST PONY EVAH'

Cutebabynyancat101 FOR CARRYING ON THE RAINBOWS

Deshawn_Broo FOR ALL DA CASH IN DA WORLD!!!!

AND FINALLY...

XxMistyTheCatxX For all of the Pokemon fans out there.

FOLLOW ALL OF THESE AWESOME PEOPLE AND MAKE SURE TO READ THEIR BOOKS! (also make sure to Follow me too... I got carried away by the awesome sauce...) sofia you get in twice cause my other friend is being a butt head and she's a lot meaner than you. U nice! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*(FOLLOW EVERYONE ABOVE)*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm being haunted. Plain and simple. Thing is, I'm also the haunter.

I can see things that others can't, maps on the walls made of shadows. Clawed faces made out of glowing particles. But mostly, I can see the ghosts. The other kids call me crazy because they simply can't understand what I see.

1888, that was the year I died. What I just described to you, that was my old life, before I disappeared.

I was one of the ripper victims they never found. Jack the Ripper, a truly terrifying man. That man, was my brother. He killed me, his little sister, and left. My brother wasn't the cold blooded killer everyone thought he was.

'was' as in meaning he is now dead. He tried to protect me, from much darker things, and it turned out for the worse. The man that now uses his body is not my brother. I was to be a sacrifice, a blood offering to a demonic god.

My father offered my corpse to further please his Lord's followers. Being the youngest child I was expendable. My brother, Jack, took my place in an attempt to save me, only to end up killing me with his own two hands.

But with Jack alive, I can never rest. And now 127 years later I'm still here floating the empty halls of the abandoned London apartment. My brother still looks the same as he did 127 years ago, he still sounds the same, he's just not the same.

Now he hunts the streets of London ending the lives of innocents and quenching his thirst for blood on anyone who just so happens to walk in the same ally as him. I only hope that one day, he dies, and then we can both ascend to a place that is unlike this cruel reality.

Sometimes I interfere when he attempts to murder young children, kids who remind me of myself. I give them enough time to get away and then I go limp for a few days to regain my energy. My body is one of the few things that connects me to this world, there was only one human thing he did after killing me, and that was bury my corpse.

He dug my grave on a bank of the Thames River, underneath a the roots of a large Weeping Willow tree. And there is where I waited for him for 20 years, hoping he would one day greet me so we could move on together. 

And as the numb snow falls from the sky, this year, 2015, I will attempt to end it all. New years day. I will get my brother back. It doesn't matter what I have to do, it doesn't matter who I hurt, I'm going to kill Jack, and save my brother.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ HELLO GUYS!

heads up, I just want to give you all a potato right now, i'm like so happy I wanna curl up and burn into oblivion!

THAT IS A SPOILER FOR SOMETHING!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~UPDATE OF DOOM

So basically me and amber did something new. We started another channel. I know, insane RIGHT?! So I might not be typing on here as frequently as I have been. :( sad.. you guys will probably think i'm dead cause even now I suck at updating...

Me and amber will be posting lots of fanfictions and other awesome things on our new shared channel so make sure to check it out! warning, Amber reads lots of Merome fanfics so be very afraid if she asks me to write one...

I will not give the name of our new channel right here but if any of you guys want to read some of our books there you can private message me or Amber and we will tell you guys privately.

Make sure to Follow for more news on this not-so-secret-anymore-channel and WE WILL SEE YOU ALL LATER!!

Anyways guys!

-Potato Out