An Art In My World

My world, my imaginary world.

My special, perfect, imaginary world. Where I would never be alone again for my differences. I would be loved.

This world is imperfect.

I would be it's king, it's master. I would save it, overcome it's ways and customs. I would truly be accepted. I, a stupid boy, would be more than just a nobody, some stupid no life writer.

Ubiki would no longer be the only loser, I would be leaving. To a place where I could live life perfectly. How? I was already chosen to be one of the teenagers testing the system. If there ever was a thing I could ever thank my writing talent for, this chance, a chance to leave this dimension and to enter one of true freedom and creativity.

This world who would shun it's brothers is unbalanced.

I was one of the few dozen chosen to test the system that would send us all to a world of perfect ideas. The C.R.O.S.S. System.  No one knew what it meant. But the actual purpose of the system overruled all questions.
And it wasn't until I understood that I would be truly leaving this world did I even start thinking about the things that I would miss.

Nothing to tie you down

But then I would remember everything that they would do to me.

Nothing keeping you here

And I would realize. The system would provide solace to me and the many others with outcasted creative talents. We would form a world. A perfect, beautiful new world. One of people like us.

Tomorrow my dreams and prayers would become reality...
Ubiki would be reborn.

_______________________________
So the main character of this one is Ubiki. A bullied boy who was chosen to enter another dimension with several other creative minded children.

The government came up with a thing called the C.R.O.S.S. System. An advanced portal like technology that can send it's victim to the desired world of reality.
C. Control
R. Reach
O. Obligatory
S. Sentencing
S. System
When the kids are sent through the portal they are faced with creatures created by other just like them. All send from different dimensions to the Great Plains in the C.R.O.S.S. System. When the children learn the truth, they try everything in their power to get back home.

What happens when you throw a magical notebook into the mix? What's the use of writing if you can't use it to describe the way home?

HINT HINT HINT

That's all. I'm working to try and come up with some ideas that would at least be on par with the originals... But no such luck so far!

Anyways guys..
-Potato Out