Drop the Heart Beat. TC. AU.

AU: Alternate Universe. Made up and fictional. Based off of reality or real things. 

Now please continue!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Imagine the world as a Snare Drum, the moon the Floor Tom-Tom, the sun the Bass Drum, and finally all of the little people as the sound waves drifting around as the puppet master creates the beats. 

That is how I view the world. My name is Jason, also known as TrueMU or MinecraftUniverse, I have a good career as a YouTuber, I have a lot of good friends on and off of YouTube, and I even make music online to post to my fans. That's all I do? Not even the tip of the iceberg. Outside of YouTube, away from everyone else, I also make music, except on a much larger scale. I'm really a famous Drummer. Just no one knows it.

I'm the lead Drummer in a band called 'The Crooked Stars'. During each of our concerts we all wear things like cloaks, makeup, hoodies, things that cover our faces. (On my request of course, though some of the band members don't cover their faces for our appearances in public.) But over all, I make sure that the fans can never recognize me, mostly because I fear that if any of my friends were to ever find out about my double life that they would treat me differently or just flat out shun me for keeping this secret from them, I also keep my identity safe for self protection, some of my YouTube fans know where I live and I don't want crazed fan girls or reporters at my door asking me questions or kidnapping me. (It's happened before)

Life could be easier is all I'm saying. This weekend is a big event for me and some of my friends. The official goodbye of TeamCrafted. Me and the gang (+some other friends, your choice) are all getting together for a final Crafted fans meet and greet. A perfect way to end things for the viewers. We've been planning the  appearance for months now and I've yet to bring up one important thing. 

When we decided to hire a band to play at the concert I was not expecting a vote on paying the one and only 'Crooked Stars' rock band to start as an opening act for the meet and greet. I also did not plan for my band to agree to the idea. And finally I did not expect an agreement to MEET and HANG OUT with each member of the 'Crooked Stars' band.

Boy was I screwed.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Exploitation Time!! Or explanation. Whichever you prefer.

So Jason aka MineCraftUniverse lives a secret double life, he's a loyal Youtuber AND a star Drummer in a popular band. His life is thrown into complete chaos when he may have to choose between being a rocker or staying with his old time friends. Then as if juggling secrecy about his own identity isn't enough, the good ol gang of TeamCrafted decides to get together to throw a one last goodbye from for the fans, his band being the opening act. Can his life GET any HARDER?!

What happens when it all comes to play? Will Jason be forced to drop the act? Or will he find a way to keep the drum and heart beat going? Will he be able to survive unnoticed?

Anyways! Feel free to write this book! Contact me via private message or you can just talk in open comments. Oh yeah, and I'm not dead. I will continue writing. It's just writer's block and a new school year don't help out.

See you all around and....

-Potato Out