Part Of Prompt Book Idea

A Be My Valentine Snack Cakes box tries to end my life. The Book!

Have you ever heard the saying "Never leave something half finished"? Well, did you ever take it seriously? Well I know I never did. And now, I kind of regret it. Scratch that, I'm sure my life would be a few thousand degrees less life-threatening if I had listened.

It all started when one day after school, my older sister, Peggy and I had our first hour of free time since educational hell started. For her, that meant high school. For me, bratty middle school, with guess what?-- Brats, they awaited me every week day for pretty much what I considered the rest of my worthwhile life.

Well really it all started when we bought the cursed box, but I'd prefer not to think that far back. My sister and I were sitting on the stark beige couch. She was on her phone, probably on either Facebook or YouTube, she had gotten into some Japanese show and I honestly felt that I had no right to judge her. She had enough dirt on me from when I was in my 'Panic! At The Disco' faze. I was basically the definition of crazed tween. If you look in the dictionary, and you see 'Diane Hazzburry.' you also see this next to it 'Definition: an insane 11 year old girl capable of successfully running a fan base of 93 followers, and 92 haters.' Life was never easy in the life of an 11 year old. My struggle at school might have been partially because of my height, or it could've been that I was younger than most of my peers.

Our mother often complained that we shouldn't have even reached our 'fangirl' transformation state of mind until we at least both had boyfriends. Of course dad didn't really agree with that, saying that if he had to, he would hunt down our guy-companions with a shotgun if they so much as spoke the name of a boy band. For some reason he didn't approve of boy bands, or how they were run. He said that they would turn into gangs, and that the world had had enough of Justin Bieber already. Of course Peggy was offended the day that dad said that. She was a former Belieber, and though she claims that she isn't anymore I can tell from the hidden posters in her room that she still loves him.

It was a Thursday when we ran out of them. Well it could've been a Wednesday, but things honestly didn't start happening until Thursday after school. The same afternoon that our parents announced that they would be leaving us in charge of the house (With a house-sitter of course) for a week. Possibly more considering they were going to look after my grandpa. He was usually sick, but this time he ended up in hospital, my sister and I couldn't go with because missing anymore school days would be basically the death of our careers.

Honestly the timing couldn't have been better. Cough cough. Worse. Thursday was the day that we realized that we had run out of Snack Cakes. No big deal right? They were just a treat that both me and my sister enjoyed biting into because school was crazy. Not the end of the world. It's just that it was, it meant everything that it shouldn't have. It was the starting point for a plan to end both me and Peggy. To kill us. To disrupt our world. To make us regret doing something that neither of us realized we did.

That empty box. Ended up causing more chaos then a nuclear bomb. Really. If only we had just thrown. Away. That. Box.

~Idea DONE~ 

I love using things that happen to me IRL to create a good story prompt. No names or references are meant to be taken offensively. I'm sorry to anyone who took any form of offense from my writing.

I doubt anyone's actually reading this...

-Potato Out