|Dinner & A Movie|

I decided to drive myself to school, instead of getting rides from Josh. I have no idea what I'm going to do....after what Robert confessed to me yesterday, and then Ivy telling me that she needed to tell me something Josh told her...first thing first...I need to find Ivy and see what it is.

I made sure to get to school a bit earlier then my usual five minutes before class..I looked for Ivy and I found her by the sundeck on her way to the front campus.."Hey, Ivy what did you need to tell me?" she turned around and started walking with me to my locker. When we got to my locker, she seemed a bit different, a bit off?..I opened my locker and she began to talk.."Okay so..after you left I texted Josh and tryed to see how he actually felt and if he had anything in mind..and he told me that at Ryan's party this Saturday he is gonna get you two alone for a bit and ask you to be his girl.." I completely forgot about Ryan's party..he mentioned it during lunch but I was to busy thinking. I then realized that Josh was basically going to ask me out!!.."Oh my god! Ivy what do you think I should do?" I asked her, putting basically all my faith in her..she took a breath, "Well what about the teacher?" she seemed like she was trying to find a distraction from Josh..I looked around to make sure no one was around, "Actually, when I left your house I ran into him...he lives on your block..it was pouring when he saw me so he took me in his house and I got dryed off and all.." I wasn't sure if I should continue..but Ivy knew there was more, "And?" She egged on.."I kind of sat on his lap at one point...", her eyes opened a bit wider...but then when I told her about how I walked in on him basically half naked and I made out with him..she compltetely freaked, she squeezed my shoulders, "OH MY GOD!!!" she screamed..I quickly shushed her, "No one can know Ivy he can lose his Job!" I whisper/yelled...she took my hint and piped down, I grabbed my books and put them in my bag, "That's not even all that happened.." I said with a slight smile..she grinned, "Spit it out!" I looked at her with a knowing look to quiet down again, "I texted Josh telling him that I liked him back yesterday but I texted him while he was in Mr. Downeys class and Mr. Downey took his phone and read it...he reads all his students texts..he's an ass like that....but the point is after school he came to my house and basically we sat in my room and he confessed that he likes me alot and that he doesn't want to make me choose but that he won't wait forever, he said he will prove that he isn't playing some game..and...I don't know what to do!" I exclaimed..she grabbed my arm and stopped us in the middle of the hallway.."If you don't get with that teacher then I will." She said in a hushed tone..I looked at her with confusement.."But what about Josh?...I actually do like him." I said while looking down.. she squeezed my arm, "Amanda..Josh does seem like the better choice for now but the teacher has more to offer...he has more experience..he is a grown man and more mature..you never know if you and Josh will last..it's just a highschool fling if anything...and Josh's longest relationship was 11 months....11 months! That's nothing compared to what you and that guy can have, I don't know about you but I think its totally sexy that he took control and found you and told you exactly how he feels..." I looked at her. "Ivy..it's illegal he can lose his job..his career! Besides didn't you want me to be with Josh?" I asked raising an eyebrow..she rolled her eyes, "You're 18 so it's not like it's illegal..yea he can lose his job but obviously he's ok with it if he's persuing you!..I know I was all for Josh before but...your teacher is hot..he's got alot to offer and basically I've given my points on why you should be bangin' that sexy man." I punched her shoulder, "Shutup!"..I laughed, and we kept walking, we were already down the other side of B-Hall now and Mr. Downey was down the hall walking to his class with coffee in his hand as usual...he looked at me and gave me a sexy smile and a casual head nod, and I smiled back..Ivy practically screamed, she turned and watched him as he walked away "Oh god, his ass.....like I said If you don't get with that then I will!" I shoulder bumped her "You're a perv." I laughed and told her I'd think of things..but honestly I have no damn clue what I'm going to do.