|Party Of The Year|

Ivy was outside honking repeatedly and I was making sure I had my phone and stuff to go, I looked in the mirror before leaving my room and for the first time I felt hot! I had my heels in my hand and rushed down the stairs, my parents were in the living room, "Im going to a party, and sleeping over at my friend Ivy's..I'll call tomorrow." I said quickly, and before the front door shut I heard my mom shout out "Okay sweetie be careful."..being 18 is great. I got in and took a look at Ivy and wow, we both looked hot, I put on my heels as Ivy started to drive, I looked at the time.."Ugh why were you rushing me asshole it's barerly 8:30 the party started at 7:30." ..she rolled her eyes.." I want to get their before the liquor is gone." I looked at her "There's gonna be liquor?"..she looked at me again as if it was obvious "Duh, and Im supplying the weed.. we my friend are getting fucked up tonight and it's perfect cus my parents are at some romantic resort or some bullshit for this whole weekend so we can go back to my house when its done and not have to sneak." I didn't say anything..I just looked out the window as we drove and I felt kind of nervous..about Josh and the liquor and the weed and the people..but I just took a breath and raised the volume on the radio and soon enough we were parking infront of Ryan's house. It's obvious that the party was there..there was a variety of lights coming from the window. there was a bunch of people standing around on the porch, and as I walked up the front stairs I could feel the vibration of the loud music from inside, I stood behind Ivy as she opened the front door and all I could see was people all moving together, up and down back and forth..dancing with different colors circling around them and the room, and the music was so loud that the bass made my heart beat harder...everyone had a cup of something in their hand. Ivy took my hand and led me to the kitchen there were alot of people..but not as many as in the other room, there was a keg on the table and there was a girl leaning backwards with her head under the keg taking all the beer the guys were letting out, Ivy then handed me a cup and I looked at her, "What's in here?" I asked..she couldn't hear me so I yelled, "What's in here!" and she mouthed "V O D K A".. I looked at the liquid in the cup contimplating if I should drink it until I saw Ivy pouring herself another cup of it..I decided I'll just carry it around and take small sips. We walked out of the kitchen and into the back yard, there was a pool and girls were being thrown in and yelling as if they were 'mad' at the boys for throwing them in, but it's obvious they loved it..The music inside could still be heard perfectly from out here..I wonder if Ryan's neighbors care. Everyone here, I recognized from school..but I never actually talk to them.. there was a group of guys standing by the high fence with drinks in their hands, as I looked at them they smirked at me and one of them winked..I felt disgusted and turned around to walk the other way. By this time Ivy was somewhere with someone talking or doing something, and all I really cared about right now was finding Josh. So I first I decided to look around outside, still couldn't find him..I went inside and upstairs because I doubt Josh would be in the crowd of dancing people, I tryed to find the bathroom cus the vodka was really making me have to pee but I didn't know where it was, I opened one door and there were people having sex, I quickly closed the door before they noticed me, and across the hall was the bathroom, finally. I wasn't even in there long before someone started knocking on the door, "Hold on." I calked out. When I was done and opened the door, Josh stood there with his hand against the wall.."Josh?" I said with a smile..he looked up, "Hey Amanda, I've been looking everywhere for you..give me a second." He said while walking into the bathroom..I waited for him. He came out and gave me a big smile, "When did you get here?" he asked as we walked down the hall, "Uh about 15 minites ago, Ivy gave me a ride.".."Oh? Where is Ivy?" he asked while lookong around, I shrugged and we went back downstairs..he looked at my cup.."What do you got there?" he asked.."Oh uh Vodka, Ivy gave it to me.."..he nodded "Of course." he grabbed my hand and took me to the kitchen, he also grabbed a cup of vodka and then took us back to where everyone was dancing..."Wanna dance?" he asked while holding my hand..I looked at the people dancing (humping) eachother and then back to Josh.."Oh uh, I don't know I've never danced before"...he smiled and took a drink from his cup, "me either." he said while pulling me into the crowd. We danced, and danced, and danced. By the time we finished dancing and were able to get out of the crowd, I was so thristy I thought I was dying, I scarfed down my entire cup of Vodka, and Josh looked at me wide eyed..it burned but then it started.to go away.."You're gonna feel that." soon he said with a smirk on his face..I shrugged.."wanna go outside for a bit?" he asked, I nodded and he took my hand and lead me towards the front door, we walked down the stairs and down the street for a bit to get away from all the noise and people...all I could think is 'this is it.'