|Senioritis|

About three days ago I left the hospital. Tomorrow is Monday and I am really dreading going to school in these crutches ...I know I only have one week left after this week, but I honestly don't want to face the questions and starring..I'm just glad that I can soon get off these crutches. I was sitting on the sofa, my mom was out doing grocery's and my dad went with her just so that he could get stuff for the basketball game later on..to my suprise he had invited Robert along with his usual friends to watch it tonight..I guess they really hit it off with the military talk or whatever, but I don't mind. I grabbed my laptop and decided to log on facebook...I noticed I had an unread message from Chris, <"How's the recovery coming along?"> I smiled..<"Well I'm stuck on crutches for a couple weeks, then I'm good.."> <"Aw poor Amanda :)."> <"Shutup."> <"Well I'm bored so I figured if you aren't busy I can drop off all your homework...for some reason all your teachers gave your shit to me so yea."> <"Fuck, yea why not..come by. Might as well get started on it all."> <"Alright...what's your address again?"> <" 3204 Grant.">.

About 15 minutes there was a knock at the door, I realized that no one else was home and I was gonna have to get it I got up.and grabbed my crutches...when I opened the door his eyes shot to my sides, "Oh sorry I forgot about the crutches" I smiled "Yeah...come in."He had a folder full of papers in his hand, he set it down on the table. And looked around, while shoving his hands in his pockets, "Nice place." I smirked, "My mom has good taste...so want some water or whatever?" He smirked.."Is Amanda DeAngelo being polite?" he said in a shocked voice...I glared at him.."I don't know what's come over me." he scoffed. I wabled over to the table and opened the folder, I at the top of the pile was Chris's assignments..I had to create some kind of essay on an artist, I looked up at him.."What kinda shit is this?" he looked at the paper.."Oh an argumentative essay." I looked at him.."Isn't it an art class? Emphasis on ART." he rolled his eyes..."Well I've been going to easy on you guys soo..." "Ugh whatever. Don't expect me to do it." "Don't expect to graduate with that 4.0 then." he said sarcasticly..."But Chrissssssssss." I whined, "What is it princess?" he said while faking a sympathetic face.."I got shot, I'm on crutches...don't make me do thissss." he laughed.."Your cute...come on, I'll even help you write it." I glared at him.."Fine." I wabled over onto the sofa and he sat next to me.

My parents had came back, I told them Mr. Evans was told to drop off my work and tutor me since I had so much that I missed since teachers were really piling it on these last couple weeks that we have left of school. They understood and my mom went into the kitchen to start cooking dinner and apatizers for the guys coming over later and my dad went upstairs and took a nap, of course. For the next hour Chris helped me type my essay on my laptop. It was on Frida Kahlo and her success as a painter in the past and her impact on Art in todays time, and let me be the first to say that paper was grade A' fucking quality. He stayed and started helping me with my other assignments..when my mom came into the living room, "Hey..dinners ready." Chris looked at me as if he didn't know what to do. I got up and grabbed my crutches.."come and eat." he smiled and followed behind me. My brother ended up showing up right in the middle of dinner..he took a look at Chris, "Who's the guy." My mom stood up to prepare Charlie's plate, "This is Mr. Evans." "Chris." Chris said smiling at my mom..she smiled, "Chris is one of Amanda's teachers, the school asked him to bring all her work and tutor her since she has been gone and there has been alot of work." he nodded his head and sat down to eat. Once dinner ended Chris and I went back to the living room to work on my math ."You're lucky that I specialize in trig." he said while wiggling his eyebrows, I rolled my eyes.."Calm down." The doorbell rang and my dad came down to answer the door, it was his friend Greg..he always comes to watch the games, my mom started putting out the bowls with chips and dip and bringing in the beers. I looked at Chris, "We should probably go upstairs, the game is gonna start soon." he nodded and grabbed everything, he slung my book bag over his shoulder..we walked over to the staircase and he turned around, "Hold on I'll be back." he walked up the stairs and put all the things down in my room, and as he was walking back down the stairs the doorbell rang and my dad asnwered it ..and ofcoarse at the worst possible timeing there was Robert, with jeans and an orange Nike shirt on..I looked at him and he came in smiling at me, he was walking towards me to give me a hug when he looked up and saw Chris coming down the stairs. He stopped mid-step and looked at Chris and then back at me..that was the awkwardest moment of my life..I couldn't believe that I forgot about Robert coming over. This looked so bad. And as always Chris never knew what was going. "Oh um Hi Robert...what are you doing here?" I looked at Robert and his face just showed complete shock..that's when my dad cut in, he came up behind Robert and patted him on the back, "Oh Robert and I are golf buddies...he came to watch the game." Robert looked at him still in shock and nodded. I looked at my dad and I never wanted to hug him so much in my life, that was a brilliant lie. Chris nodded, "Oh that's cool..I didn't know you like golf Rob?" Robert looked at me and the shock was gone, but I could tell he was mad by his clenched jaw, "Yup..looove it." he said while starring at me...I felt so awkward I didn't know what to say.."Well let's get back to work Amanda." Chris then came up behind me and I turned around..he then did the unthinkable..he picked me up over his shoulder and carried me up the stairs with my cruthes in his other hand as if I weighed nothing..I swear to everything holy...I wanted to decapitate him right there for doing that, escpecially infront of Robert! Oh god was I going to hear from him later.