|Indecisive|

I woke up, forgetting where I was for a moment. I slowly sat up looking around Robert's room. He was sprawled out next to me sound asleep like a baby. I looked at his alarm '10:20 a.m.' I sat there for another minute ..thinking of what I should do. I didn't know how to feel. I knew deep inside I hadn't forgiven Robert completely..and I'm not ready to be with him again, but last night when he was touching and kissing me I just couldn't say no. It's like he has some type of spell over me. I quietly got up...the last thing I wanted was to wake him. I found my dress along with my bra and underwear scattered on the floor. I grabbed my heels and tip-toed out of his room and down the hallway to the stairs. I quietly walked down trying not to make the wood creek. I grabbed my bag sitting on the table by the front door, next to my bag were his car keys and a half empty box of cigarettes..that's weird..he told me he quit smoking two years ago. Has he started again? That sort of disapointing to me. I walked out the door with my heels in my hand, thank god Ivy lives down this block..I'll just walk to her house.

I sat on her front steps and called her. She soon came outside she was going to sit next to me but it was to hard for her cus of her big belly. So I just got up and went inside so that we could sit in her living room. We sat down and she looked me, "Holycrap Amanda..you look like you just came from hell." I grabbed my sex hair and put it in a bun. I sighed, "I know...I, I spent the night at Robert's." her face dropped and she looked at me seriously.."Amanda...why?" I leaned forward, "I was at this club with Chris.." "I still can't believe you are staying at his house he is so HOT..remember when he first walked into class?" I nodded "Yeayea you practically violated him with your eyes, anyways...he brought me to a club with some of his old friends and we ended up dancing, and he kissed me out of no where, I was kinda buzzed so I left to get air and I bumped into Robert!" she started snickering.."You have the worst luck." "I know! But he took me to like a storage closet or something and finally explained everything and why he did what he did...he apologized, and I ended up leaving with him, and we...ya know" I said while wiggling my eyebrows, "That's why I look like this. I just got up and came here." "So he doesn't know you're here?" "No, I don't even think he is awake yet." "So why did you fuck him last night then!" I put my head down in my hands, "Ugh...it just happened...I've missed him so much and everything he was saying yesterdat got to me..and I cried and he almost cried and it just happened. I didn't want to be there when he wakes up." "Do you regret last night?" I thought about it for a bit.."No...but I feel bad because I don't know if I want him back." she looked at me as if she understood, that's when my eyes wandered behind her to find boxes and suitcases sitting against the wall, I.looked at her, "You're moving?" she smiled..."Yea...just me, Josh and I are moving in together." I sat up..."Wow that's great Ivy, that's really good for the baby!" "Yea that:s what we figured...he has been working for a couple monthes now.to save money.." I nodded my.head, "Is that why he had to quit soccer?" "Yea..." she frowned. "Well where is this place?" "It's an apartment going into the city." I.smiled, "Well I'm happy for you to, when are you moving..I could always help you guys you know." she stood up, "I know...I'm so glad to finally get out of this town, we are gonna start moving things this weekend." I got up to, "Well I guess I have to go face Chris...I didn't even tell him where I was going." she walked me to the door, "Amanda..." I turned around, "Yea?"..."Do you have feelings for.Chris..I looked at her..."The weird thing is I never even acknowledged that..."Maybe you and Robert need a break...I'm not saying I don't like.him, yea im still pissed about what he did to you...but overall I always saw Robert has a good guy...but I think you would be better off at Chris..." "It hurt me to hear that, but it didn't make me mad. "Why do.you say that?" "Well, Chris has taken you in whenever you needed a place, he is always there for you...he obviously cares about you and likes you since he kissed you last night, he's younger...and let's be honest...you and him don't fight nearly as much as you and Robert have." I looked away..."That's all true...but I just..I don't know if I'm ready to let go off Robert for good. There's something about him that drives me crazy and not.just sexually if that's what you're thinking." she smirked at me, "Amanda that's called passion." I gave her a sad smile, "Well I have alot to think about...thanks though" I opened the door, "I'll call you when we start moving." she said. I nodded and walked down the street..'Well I guess I should call Chris seeing as I don't have my damn car, "Hello...Hey Chris. No no I'm fine..about that, um we need to talk about some things. I'll meet you at the diner..okay,bye." I sighed and started making my way there.

The diner wasn't that far so I didn't mind. I sat inside in a booth and soon Chris came walking in, looking calm and layed back as always. I gave him a cheap smile as he sat down. He took off his sunglasses and looked at me..."So...did you stay at home last night." I shook my head, "No, actually. I um...I slept at Robert's." For a second I saw his face change to a frown before he changed it. "I bumped into him.and he explained himself and apologized for everything..." "So, I take it you two are back together?" I looked at him..."I..I don't know what to do, Im literally stuck in the middle." He nodded and then grabbed my hand across the table, "I think I should apologize for kissing you last night..I shouldn't have just went in like that, I hope it didn't ruin our friendship." I looked at my hand in his, "It's okay...I don't think you need to apologize.." he sat back and looked at me as if he was searching me, "Amanda....do you have feelings for me." "I think that I do, but never acknowledged it...and now I am..and I'm stuck in the middle." he looked at me and sighed, "Well Amanda...I'm not going to make you choose regardless...I still want you in my life, you're a great friend and roommate." I smiled..."But do know that I think you deserve better then Robert." I nodded, "Yea..you aren"t the first to say that." That made me sad to be honest, yes..I was really mad at Robert at somepoint but it hurt to know no one would support him and I if we got back together. "Well then, lets eat brunch?" I smiled, "Okay." We ate and then soon went back to his house. And to my suprise the rest of the day...Robert didn't call me or text me.

_______________

Sorry for the long wait I just needed this filler chapter, next chapter will def. be interesting. I'm starting to feel indifferent about this story...sorry. Anyway, this story will soon end and the will be a sequal as long as my readers want one. VOTE-COMMENT please&Thank you.