|Mr. Evans|

Im suprised I have been able to avoid seeing or bumping into Robert so far this morning. I'm dreading going to his class..I'm thinking of just skipping it. I walked into second to see Ivy sitting in her usual seat at the back of the classroom, I smiled and went over to sit next to her. "Told you I'd show up." she said while smiling..I looked to the front of the room, the board read, 'Mr. Evans.' "Where's Ms. Alejandre?" I asked she shrugged..and in walked a man with blond buzzed cut hair and blue eyes, he looks about 6'0 and looks ripped. He walked to his desk and put his things down, and then turned to the class with a heartbreaking smile. "Hello class, I am Mr. Evans..as you can see Ms. Alejandre is no longer here, she took a job offering at NYU..so I will be your teacher for the remainder of the school year." Girls started fixing their hair and pushing up their breast, how pathetic. Ivy elbowed me, "He's hot as hell." she whispered..I rolled my eyes. "Does anyone have any questions?" he asked and a wave of hands shot up, how suprising they were all girls. "How old are you?" "31." "Are you single?" asked one ballsy girl..all the others looked at him as if their life was determined by his answer. "Yes." he said with a chuckle..some of the guys groaned and then suprisingly a guy raised his hand, Mr. Evans looked relieved.."Have you ever even taught art before?" the guy asked snobbishly..Mr. Evans pursed his lips and looked around, "Uhm, no actually I was told that I would be working in the art department..my specialty is actually trig. so No is your answer." the guy smirked and looked away.."But don't worry, I've been studying up." said Mr. Evans with a smirk and all the girls swooned. Ivy's hand shot up and I looked at her suprised, "What's your first name?" she asked with a devious smile.."Chris, well..Christopher..technically." he said with a smile and the girls swooned again. Obviously this guy is attractive but, not enough to make me act like the rest of these girls...but with Mr. Downey it was different..I found myself thinking about Robert and the past 2 months and I quickly made myself stop..I don't want to cry infront of all these people.

Basically Mr. Evans talked about himself the whole period since it would weird for him to continue from where Ms. Alejandre was at..since he didn't really know what she was teaching before leaving. I found out that he studied at Arizona State, one of the colleges I've been looking at. During his self commentary Ivy leaned over, "I forgot to ask..have you talked to Josh?" I shook my head. "He asked me to go outside at Ryans party..we took a walk and he told me he liked me and then asked me out..and I said no..I told him it was to soon and I didn't feel close to him yet..and he wasn't the only one I had feelings for...he got mad and walked back to the party and I didn't see him the rest of the night, in Roberts class he sits with his friends..and yea we basicaly haven't spoken since." She wasn't looking at me anymore she was looking away. "Wow..I can't believe he did that " was all she said..I looked at her, "What about you? Aren't you guys bestfriends?" She shook her head "not anymore..I haven't talked to him..I don't want to..and he hasn't tryed to, so why should I?" I nodded my headm, and she said "But Amanda, you guys should...who knows..maybe Josh is the one you were supposed to be with instead of the teacher?" I looked down.."To be honest Ivy..I've been wondering thst myself..like..what if I would have said yes to Josh? Maybe I wouldn't be in so much pain right now?".."See exactly..you two should atleast fix whatever happened." I nodded my head. The bell rang and it was time for lunch..I decided I was going to sit next to Josh.

Josh was at the table..Ivy was sitting next to Caleb, and the seat next to Josh was open, I calmly walked over and sat down with my tray next to him. He did a once over and then looked at me again. There were question marks in his eyes but he didn't say a word. I looked at him and gave him a half smile..after a couple seconds he gave a half smile back and I bumped his shoulder like I always used to. We didn't say much but it wasn't tense sitting next to eachother. Once lunch ended..I got up to walk to 4th hour..and Josh quickly came to my side..we walked for a while.."I've missed you." he said while walking down the hall, I looked down.."I shouldn't have left you out there like I did that night..I was just upset ya know?" I nodded, "You know..you're the first girl who has ever rejected me?" I looked at him.."I guess that makes me memorable huh?" we were walking down B-hall and I could see Robert outside of his room..I started to get nervous, my hands started to get clamy, and then he looked down the hall and right at me..and I felt as if his eyes were shooting daggers when he saw Josh walking next to me..as we were walking infront of Robert and into the class, Josh leaned close, "You were memorable before that Amanda." I nodded, not daring to look up. I knew Robert was looking right at me..and I knew he heard what Josh had just said. Right sfter Josh and I walked through the doorway and towards our seats...Robert came in slamming the door behind him, there was a visible vein popping out of his neck and I knew it, he was mad...Josh didn't sit mext to me like before cus I started sitting next to this girl named Beth..she's pretty cool. Robert walked behind his desk and started looking for something, slamming papers to the side that were in his way, "Everyone take out your Shakespeare essays..Jacob, can you collect everyones essay's from their desk?" he said sternly while looking down at his desk...'Fuck, I didn't do it...I spent my entire weekend with Robert..and when I got home it was late, and yesterday there was to much drama to do anything...maybe he won't notice since he isn't collecting them himself.' Jacob was almost to me, he looked at me and I shook my head and he went to the next person..even Beth did it..and she doesn't do shit! Jacob handed them to Robert and sat back down.."Read the Tempest books that I gave you all." Robert said while sitting down infront of the stack of essays, he looked through them and marked down each persons name who did them. He finished looking through the stack and pushed back his chair, he ran his hand through his hair and cleared his voice, "Amanda, can I see you in the hallway." I closed my book and quietly walked to the door, Robert was standing there holding the door open, I just kept my head down. When we got in the hall he looked around to make sure no one was around..and other teachers classroom doors were closed, I was standing against the wall, and he just let out a breath and looked at me, "What are you doing?" he said quietly..I furrowed my eyebrows and looked at him "Wha-" he cut me off, "Why are you talking to Josh now all of a sudden?"..I shrugged and he ran his hand through his hair again.."I'm not gonna lose you to that punk Amanda..I refuse to." he was starting to piss me off..he doesn't own me. "I can do what I want." I said quietly..he looked at me.."Im not the one who kept secrets..am I Robert?" I said while looking into his eyes..he shook his head.."I understand that...but-" "But nothing, unless your completely divorced and you come up with some miracle to gain my trust back..then don't try and control me, alright?" he nodded his head and looked down the hall..while biting his lip and I just stood there starring at him. He motioned his hand towards the door letting me know we could go back in, he opened the door while standing behind me and I walked in, he walked to his desk and started to read the essays quietly and I just sat at my desk pretending to read The Tempest...in reality I didn't give a shit about The Tempest..I just wanted to be alone..I don't understand why he had to do that here.

The bell rang, and Josh walked over to me.."Are you ok, you seem upset?" I looked at Robert as I walked next to Josh across the room to the door..Robert was starring at me..and I never seen a sader look on anyones face, I shook my head.."It's nothing." I said while walking out the door. I walked to trig. class, while walking there I went to the water fountain cus well I was thristy, when I stood up straight and turned around and there was Mr. Evans waiting to use the fountain, "Hey aren't you a student of mine?" he asked when he saw my face..I nodded, "Yea second period." I said..he smiled.."Is it gonna be like that everyday here or?" I knew what he ment..all the girls being flirtacious..I smiled.."Well you're gonna have to ugly yourself down to make them simmer down." he chuckled and took a drink of water, "Ugly? I don't believe I know the meaning of that?" he winked and I rolled my eyes, "See you tomorrow Mr. Evans." he smiled and walked off. Ivy would have died if she was here..she thinks he's so hot..he is hot but not as much as Robert.

School ended and while walking to my car, Josh saw me and stopped me, "Where ya goin?" he asked casually while we walked.."Home..got nothin else to do." I said plainly.."Oh, wanna go to the cafe again..i won't ditch you this time..I promise." he said with a smile..I thought about it.."eh, why not?" I followed him i. my car as we drove to the cafe..I then I remembered when I ran into Robert there...'god I hope he won't be there today.' We got to the cafe and chose our same table as last time. We talked for a good hour...he apologized repeatedly for getting upset at the party..but I told him it was 'okay' and that I understand he was upset at first because I didn't want to date him. As I watched him smile and laugh, I almost felt feelings comeback..the same feeling I felt when he walked me to study hall my first day of school...but I pushed them away..it's ridiculous. We finished our coffees and he gave me a tight hug before I got in my car, "I still like you Amanda..we always want what we can't have..but maybe one day..you'll feel the same." he said kindly, before turning around and walking back to his car. I drove home...and I kept thinking about Josh and what he said, 'maybe one day.'

___________

Alot of people are gonna be pissed I can tell but that is the point..I want to evoke different reactions..negative ones escpecially because when everyone is saying the same stuff and the story is going the same way all peachy, the story becomes boring..and I won't have that. So everyone CHILL. btw im watching the mtv movie awards the AVENGERS WON MOVIE OF THE YEAR FUCK YEAH! Iron Man lost best hero :,( anyways, I start school tomorrow:(

VOTE-COMMENT please&thank you