Chapter 3: Feelings

"So, what are we going to do when your not even going back to school for your meeting?" I asked. "Well, where do you want to go?" He asked back.

"Where would I want to go? Hmm..." I thought to myself.

"Umm... what about the amusement park," He said. I nod my head in agreement. "Its been a long time since I've been to an amusement park," I said. I don't know why but my heartbeat was beating like crazy the moment when he suggest to go to the amusement park. "Why are you blushing?" He asked. Upon hearing his question, I touch my cheeks. "Seriously Park Hyejin, of all time you choose to blush now?!" I thought to myself.

"You look cute tho when your blushing," he said while pinching my cheeks. "Yah! It hurts you know," I shouted at him. I slightly slap his hand away then rub my cheeks. "Ok ok I got it, you stay here and I'll go get my car kay?" he said. I just nod my head. Then, he walk to somewhere I don't know where...

"Seriously Park Hyejin what the hell are you thinking just now? Blushing?! What that never happen when you first date though, and your blushing now?!" As I was thinking to myself, "Yah! Get in!" He shouted from inside the car. "Why isn't he any gentle towards girls?" I thought.

"What are you thinking just now?" He asked as I got in the car. "Nothing..." I said. After what I said he didn't ask any question. It was so quiet until...

'XOXO, XOXO, XOXO yeah~' my phone rang. I check the caller ID then pickup the call. "Yeoboseyo" I answered the call. "Yo, Hyejin-ah~" he said from the other side of the line. "Yah! Why didn't you come today?" I asked. "Haha, I overslept... Why? Did you miss me?" "Who is going to miss you pabo,"I said. "Aww... you don't miss me?" "Yea, not in a million years," I said then I end the call.

"Who's that?" Sir Luhan asked. "Not anyone important to you," I said. "You- not anyone important? Anyone is important when they ask my girl if she miss them, so now spill it. Who's that?" He said. I was left speechless, her girl?! Who's his girl, it was just a part of the dare that I got myself into this. "It's just Sehun who give me a call..." I said softly. "Sehun? Oh that troublemaker in class," he said.

'Troublemaker?!' I mentally scream to myself. Sehun a troublemaker? Wow! Even teacher think of him like that...

"What are you thinking about?" He asked since he didn't hear any respond from me. "Umm―" before I have the chance to continue, he cut me off "We're here," he said then he get off the car. I follow him down and went to the entrance of the amusement park. As we enter, he hold onto my hands. The moment he hold onto my hand, I felt my heart beating faster. What is this feeling that made my heart beat? Is this the growing feelings I have towards him?

-TBC-

A/N: So, I'm back>< well this is just a short update. I don't really have the time to update.. But I hope that you all enjoy reading this. Sorry if there's any typos or grammer mistakes.
-Yan

Vote, comment please><

[UNEDITED]