Chapter 7: Together?

"I would never have the thought of hating you..."

The words he just said that evening is still lingering in my mind. Is that his true feelings or...

"Are you going to call your parents or you want me to call?" he asked cutting of my thoughts off. "Oh, yeah," I said finding my phone. It was raining heavily outside, so Sir Luhan is not able to take me back home. I found my phone and called my mom.

"Hello, mom" I said as soon as the line got connected.
"Hyejin-ah, where are you?" she said with a worried tone.
"I'm at a friend house, I'm staying over cause we have a project due tomorrow," I lied.
"Oh, OK dear. Take care of yourself kay?" She said softly.
"Okay, mom bye take care too," I said before I hung up.

"Your lying," Sir Luhan said. I looked at him shocked. "If not what do you expect me to say, hello mom, I'm staying over at my teacher's house," I retort. "Correction, its boyfriend," he said moving closer the gap between us.

"W-what are you s-saying?!" I stuttered. "Go and take a bath now," he said changing the topic. "A-arraso," I said walking back to where I came out from. I walk into the room then straight into the bathroom.

I strip myself off and move under the shower and turn the water on. The feeling of hot water flowing down my body. This is always the best way to relax myself. After doing everything I need, I turn the water off and pull the towel that is hanging on the door. I wrap myself with the towel and went out to take my clothes I've left outside just now.

I was shocked when I couldn't find any of my clothes. Now, what would I wear? I question myself. I then saw the walk-in closet that the door was left open. I walk into it and found clothes. Well obviously, I took one of the smallest clothes I can find and wore it. But who knows its still too big.

I walk out as I'm done wearing the clothes. I was attracted by the nice smell once I walk out. My feet made their way towards the smell. I was welcome with the sight of Sir Luhan cooking. I thought he doesn't know how to cook but well...

I walk to the kitchen counter and took a seat on the stool there. I stare at him, cooking. Now I know why they say guys who knows how to cook is attractive. Without knowing I was smiling to myself. 

"Yah stop smiling and come and eat already," I was snap back to reality. "Oh, okay," I mumbled out of embarrassment. I took a seat opposite to him. "Thanks for the food," I said before taking a bite of the meat with rice. I was dumbstruck. I never imagined it to be this delicious. I scoop in more into my mouth and I almost choked.

"Here's the water," he chuckled handing me a glass of water. "Are you okay now?" he asked as soon as I finished the glass of water. I nod my head and continue with the meal. I never notice that he was staring at me until I finished my meal. I looked up and saw him with an amuse face plastered.

"How's the food?" he asked. "It's really nice," I exclaimed while putting my thumbs up. "Yah, don't make this kind of expression," he said looking away. "Hmm... What kind of expression?" I asked. "This! Aish... Never mind..." he said.

I took my plate and his plate to the sink to clean it. While I was cleaning the plates, I felt a pair of hand wrapping around my waist. I turned around and was shocked to see Sir Luhan right behind me. What make it worst is our face were just inches apart. I felt him staring into my eyes slowly moving his gaze to my lips. Slowly he move his face closer to mine, our lips almost touched but my phone choose to ring at the moment.

I pushed him away and move to took my phone while mumbling a soft sorry. "Hello," I answered the call. "Hello, is this Miss Park Hyejin?" the voice at the other line said. "Yes I am," I said feeling a little nervous.

"I'm sorry to say, but your mother is admitted into the hospital,"

-TBC -

Hola! I'm back here again with an update... I'm supposed to study right now but here i am writing an update. My trials are tomorrow wish me luck! Well that's all from me bye...

I don't know if there's still any readers so  comment if you still want me to update...

vote, comment, share and follow😂