Chapter 11: Transferring

"I don't know who is he..."

"Oh... He told me he was waiting for you," Baekhyun said. "Well I really don't know him..." I said. "Oppa, can you bring me to have some food I'm hungry," I continued. Baekhyun nod his head and bring me to his car.

---Luhan's pov

"I don't know who is he..."

Why are you so harsh to me... Hyejin-ah... Without me knowing tears that I'm holding back from last night fall. Is it really that easy for you to forget me... Damn that hurts...

Rubbing off the tears I stood up and walk back to my apartment.

---third person's pov

"Oppa, you're living at Busan right?" she asked chewing on her food. "Yeah... Why?" Baekhyun answered looking at her. "I was wondering... Can I move to Busan with you? I'm not used to living alone," she said playing with the food on the plate.

"You're more than welcome. Halmeoni would be more than happy if you move in with us," he said ruffling the girl's hair. "Halmeoni? Isn't she living in Bucheon?" she asked. "She said she's not okay with me living alone so she came to Busan with me," he explain. "So, when do you want to move?" he continued.

"As soon as possible," she answered without hesitating. "Don't you want to finish your studies here first?" he asked curiously. "I want to leave this sad place as soon as I can," she mumble.

"By Monday we can move, I'll need time to help you find a school in Busan and have to do some papers on your transfer in your old school," Baekhyun said. "Thank you oppa," she said.

"You still have your day off right?" he asked. Hyejin nod her head. "I think you should find your friends and talk to them about you transferring," Baekhyun said. "Yeah, it's been a long time since I met them," I'll meet them later when school time finish.

After finishing her food, she walk herself to the school. By the time she reach there school was over. She saw Miyoung, Sena and Semi walking out of the school gate. Hyejin was too happy that she ran towards them and gave them a tight group hug.

"Hyejin!" they shouted in joy. After a moment of hugging the group hug finally end and they started to have their normal conversation.

"Guys, I'm going to transfer to Busan," she said. "What?! Wae?!" Miyoung half shouted. "I need someone to live with and at the moment I think I need Baekhyun oppa the most," she said. "But-" Miyoung stop for a second. "Come here for a while," she continued pulling Hyejin to the side.

"But what?" Hyejin asked. "What about Sir Luhan? He's your boyfriend right?" Miyoung said. "It has nothing to do with him," Hyejin said half-heartedly. "Hyejin-ah... I'm your friend right? You can spill it all out to me..." Miyoung said.

"Miyoung..." she said softly hugging her. "I don't know what to do without you," she sob, tears flowing down. After hugging for a long time, Hyejin told everything to Miyoung. "You still love him right?" Miyoung conclude. Hyejin thought for a while before she nods her head.

"Then why?" Miyoung asked. "Because..."

-flashback-

While Hyejin was preparing for her mother's funeral, she received a call from an unknown id. "Hello," I said picking up the phone. "Hello, are you Miss Park Hyejin?" the voice said. "Yes," she answer. "I'm Luhan's father can you come out for a moment," the voice said again. "Uh.. okay.." she said.

Hyejin went towards the location told just now and find herself in front of a fancy restaurant. I walk inside and told the waitress that she's here for Mr.Lu. The waitress then bring her towards a room. The waitress open the door and told her that his waiting for her inside.

When she walks in she saw a man and a woman in their late 40 sitting at the couch. "Anyeonghaseyo," she said bowing. "Have a sit Miss Park," the man said. Hyejin slowly take her seat and look at them.

"What do you want from my son?" the man asked. Hyejin kept quiet. "Or... Should I change the way I ask. How much do you want to leave my son?" he smirk. "I'm not after his money..." I said softly. "Really?" he said. "Then what are you after?" he continued. "Can't say anything?" he said. "Just tell me how much," he said taking out a check out.

"If there's nothing else you want to say I ask to excuse me" Hyejin said standing up. "Don't ignore me! What do you want so that you'll break up with Luhan?" the man shouted. "I don't need anything! I just... I just need my mom back! Can you give my mom back to me!" she shouted breaking down into tears. She was crying so hard that she fall into the floor.

"Yeobo, can you go out for a while. I'll talk to her," the woman which is Luhan's mom speak. The man just sigh and walk out slamming the door shut. The woman kneel next to the crying girl and pat her back softly. "It must be hard right?" the woman said softly. Hyejin look up wiping her tears and nod her head.

"Very... I miss her so much..." she said between sobs. "Come," the woman said putting her hands out. Hyejin hesitate for a while before hugging the woman that she first met. After a while, Hyejin has calm down from the breakdown. "Thanks ma'am," she said thanking the woman.

"You don't need to force yourself to break up with Luhan," she said smiling softly. Her smile slightly resemble Luhan or should it be that they're mother and son. "No... it's okay I'll break up with him,"

"But you really love him, right?" the woman asked. "Umm... I.. I don't know. I just can't bring myself to trust him anymore," Hyejin said softly. "You know that he has a fiancée?" the woman asked. "No matter what I'll break up I promise, just give me some time," she said changing the topic. "But... why?" the woman asked.

"Because I know that Mr.Lu wants the best for Luhan. Every parents just wanted the best for their child. So I understand..." she said standing up then walk out of the room.

-flashback end-

"That's what happened," Hyejin said. "Hyejin..." Miyoung mumble. "Do you really want to get off of Sir Luhan?" she continued. "That's for the best right?" Hyejin said. "Then I have a plan," Miyoung said.

-TBC-

so I'm back(?) anyone miss me? no? I know... Well this is quite an update from me I guess there would be three to four more chapters till the end I guess... Leave your thoughts about this chapter.

That's all for now, peace out✌✌
-melody.

vote, comment, share and follow xoxo💓